I want summer to be here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]52195[/snapback][/center]
El-D thinks anything past burn fight kill is girl talk...
[/b]
He is just trying to hide his soft side. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 2 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]52030[/snapback][/center]
Pictures just aren't the same.. besides, one of my goals before I die is to build a snowman!
[/b]

Whee!!! Come to Montr?al I'l help you build that snow man!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Mar 2 2006, 01:49 AM) [snapback]52069[/snapback][/center]
If you ever get to a place where you can experience snow, go outside late at night when it's quiet and it is snowing. Just close your eyes and clear your mind. If you listen closely you can hear the snow falling and landing. It is really a unique experience. ^_^
[/b]

Ker-ri hun, that is so true and it is a magical moment!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 09:59 AM) [snapback]52227[/snapback][/center]
I love cold weather.. course for me cold is like 30 or so lol
[/b]
Farenheit I suppose? Yeah, for me too. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]52263[/snapback][/center]
yeah, let's see them try to survive a Texas summer!! Then we'll see who's whining!
[/b]
California's Summer! :lol:

See now buffalo gets a bad rap, I tell you what our winters last from november till april early may heavy snows depend on the lakes but the summers are beautiful average temps are 75F we do get the occasional 90F days but we are pretty consistant. I love to sit on my deck with feet in my pool and just enjoy life *sigh* I can't wait till the summer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 1 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]52629[/snapback][/center]
Pools are best at night.. then there is no flaming ball of death to contend with
[/b]
aka sun?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ksynia @ Mar 2 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]52629[/snapback][/center]
Pools are best at night.. then there is no flaming ball of death to contend with
[/b]

Especially if the solar cover was on all day, the pool feel like a sauna.....and it's dark.....and theres a privacy fence :lol:

It is getting hot in here!

I've woken up to Snow outside everyday this week. B)
It doesn't last long and as I drive to work it's gone. Still its nice to see around these here parts. :p

Back