I want summer to be here

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
BLAH, i just wanna ride around in my car with some buddies, blasting some badass beat on the car stereo, or go down by the beach and relax in the sun while drinking Corona.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 28 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]51510[/snapback][/center]
BLAH, i just wanna ride around in my car with some buddies, blasting some backstreet boy beat on the car stereo, or go down by the gay nude beach and relax in the sun while drinking wine coolers.
[/b]
fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 28 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]51646[/snapback][/center]
fixed.
[/b]

Fixed? Pfff...if you had your Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring like the rest of us, you knew exactly what he was saying.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 28 2006, 02:53 PM) [snapback]51668[/snapback][/center]
Fixed? Pfff...if you had your Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring like the rest of us, you knew exactly what he was saying.
[/b]

I Do!!!!!!

Mmmmm....pie.

gets very very hot here in summer, bleah....I used to love that but not any more... when there is still snow on the mountains, life is good!
I used to hate winter but not any more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Feb 28 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]51921[/snapback][/center]
dont be an engineer? <strike>and it's 80 here in daytona. come visit =p</strike>
[/b]

LOL, no kidding.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 28 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]51923[/snapback][/center]
gets very very hot here in summer, bleah....I used to love that but not any more... when there is still snow on the mountains, life is good!
I used to hate winter but not any more.
[/b]

Yeah I guess it is nicer in winter because you can always wear more clothes, but in summer you can't exactly strip off your birthday suit. Still, I HATE driving in winter, especially when the roads ice over. It cost me 600 dollars last year (or maybe the year before) :(

I don't like summer it's too hot! I prefer Fall and Winter

Fall for the great weather (yes i love winds and rain ) and the beautiful colors in the trees! (talking a walk in the park is absolutly wonderful!

And Winter.... Well I love snow! Wheee! And having cold and red cheeks and drinking hot coco cuddled in a blanket :D

Back