Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEET

• AoW (second go around)

• TacD / TacO

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 22 2005, 09:30 AM) [snapback]15904[/snapback][/center]
Go to search on wanderhome, and type in DOA, you'll find plenty about DOA and plenty of flames.
[/b]

But I didn't know them, I cannot vote for something I didn't live through. DOA was not there when I started playing... Or maybe they were back then, but I was not aware of them, because I was learning the game. When I became aware of the GCW and what guilds were around at that time. That's when AOW was at it's prime, and I think they were the best reb guild FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.

No matter how much I read about what DOA did in the past, AOW will be my choice. Mainly because I was there.

hakan your fucking retarded, is your turban dirty or something? Is that why you are so mad... godamn every post you start a flame somewhere with people. Stop jerking off to your flames, you fucking whack job.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 23 2005, 05:51 AM) [snapback]16431[/snapback][/center]
But I didn't know them, I cannot vote for something I didn't live through. DOA was not there when I started playing... Or maybe they were back then, but I was not aware of them, because I was learning the game. When I became aware of the GCW and what guilds were around at that time. That's when AOW was at it's prime, and I think they were the best reb guild FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.

No matter how much I read about what DOA did in the past, AOW will be my choice. Mainly because I was there.
[/b]

Yeah, I see where you're coming from, I don't care if you don't choose DOA, I'm just saying before you get mislead if you really wanted to know about them that's what you should do. If not, doesn't really matter to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 23 2005, 06:29 AM) [snapback]16456[/snapback][/center]
hakan your fucking retarded, is your turban dirty or something? Is that why you are so mad... godamn every post you start a flame somewhere with people. Stop jerking off to your flames, you fucking whack job.
[/b]

someone give this guy a phone no for mental aid. He needs it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 18 2005, 02:46 PM) [snapback]13675[/snapback][/center]
AoW was formed with the idea of no trash talking and bringing respected PvP to the server. The overt rule was a part of it and no flaming. But imps especially reek started to flame us for every little thing we just gave it up and returned fire with hell.
[/b]
That's why a lot of people don't respect you though. I know some guilds, including my first guild(Pelire Tira[Pe-Ti]/Pel Jenor[Pe-Je]) never responded with trash talking or garbage, we fought with honor and virtue and was indeed respected at the time. We were never the fighting force like some guilds, but that's because we didn't let just anybody into our ranks. But I do remember many a times when we went into battle, a lot of people knew who we were just because of the way we handeled ourselves. I don't know if anybody else remembers Pelire Tira, but I sure do, and when the guild broke up(mostly because of some real life fight between some good friends, who ended up making up in the end anyway) it broke my heart.

I truely believe Pelire Tira was the best Rebel PvP guild out there, for multiple reasons. Mostly because I remember the respect we earned by never lowering our standards to that of the enemy. Win or loose we always fought, and we fought overt with no Group TEF'ing. And I know for a fact that not many others can say the same thing.

P.S. I'm not trying to flame you Hakan, or Reek or anybody else who posted on this board, i'm just stating my opinion :D.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 06:38 PM) [snapback]14556[/snapback][/center]
QFE, I dont need to say more, DOA was the reason I went imperial as they r bunch of trash talking, exploiting fucktards who only fought for themselves using other rebel guilds. I am happy to be a part of nailing their coffins. Yeah they had some very good PvPers and even had some nice guys but the smell was so dense coming fm them it was unbearable.

Well isroc u were telling me to ask Nuka for guild removing thats why I corrected u. U guys couldnt fight a war. Well what u expect fm ppl who chose to exploit in a game. DOA means do w/e u can to win. Exploit, use bugs, lol Xira even subscribed to an online cheat site for SWG exploits.

I hope DoA comes to DnL, there will be no hiding there or guild removing. I will bury them to ground.
[/b]

I will bury them to the ground!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 18 2005, 04:16 PM) [snapback]13691[/snapback][/center]
Doa got bored before we could accomplish all of that. So here is how we will solve it.

Knowledge of Power

Oh and Hakan, Just ask Nuka about all the guild removing that went on in that war, I mean... he was in Doa at the time.
[/b]

Don't interfere with the revisionist history going on! :p

DOA>AoW and everyone not in AoW knows it.

Back