Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEET

• AoW (second go around)

• TacD / TacO

• Total voters
maybe this should be moved to the flame boards... hmmm.... guess I should have known... bad wookiee! bad wookiee!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Dec 20 2005, 07:27 AM) [snapback]14660[/snapback][/center]
I voted for eleet, who else did? :lol:
[/b]

Me! lol. I couldn't decide between AoW and TacD, so I just chose the first PvP guild I was in. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 20 2005, 09:58 AM) [snapback]14771[/snapback][/center]
Me! lol. I couldn't decide between AoW and TacD, so I just chose the first PvP guild I was in. :p
[/b]

Every guild on there was a great pvp guild but id have to say Doa was number 1 cause they were the first.But in are prime we would of gave them a great war.Hakan,Xira and Class could run some top notch pvp guilds and did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 06:38 PM) [snapback]14556[/snapback][/center]
QFE, I dont need to say more, DOA was the reason I went imperial as they r bunch of trash talking, exploiting fucktards who only fought for themselves using other rebel guilds. I am happy to be a part of nailing their coffins. Yeah they had some very good PvPers and even had some nice guys but the smell was so dense coming fm them it was unbearable.

Well isroc u were telling me to ask Nuka for guild removing thats why I corrected u. U guys couldnt fight a war. Well what u expect fm ppl who chose to exploit in a game. DOA means do w/e u can to win. Exploit, use bugs, lol Xira even subscribed to an online cheat site for SWG exploits.

I hope DoA comes to DnL, there will be no hiding there or guild removing. I will bury them to ground.
[/b]

We didn't use other rebel guilds, we simply told them they sucked and we didn't need them, because at the time, it was true. Just ask the imperials. I think once we used MKA as a huge meat shield but that was it. It's not like we hated these people, we just told it how it was.

Doa = Do w/e u can to win. Damn that's a good acronym Hakan... a little too good.

I can tell you, Xira NEVER subscribed to an Swg cheat site, and whoever told you that is pulling your leg to watch you blow up on the forums. So when you want to stop letting your crazy turkish anger do the talking, and actually think before you write something.. maybe, just maybe you'll see how wrong you are, and how stupid you sound.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 03:38 AM) [snapback]14556[/snapback][/center]
Blah, blah, blah....DOA and Xira cheats...blah, blah, wah, wah, wah.
[/b]
You know, for all the cheating accusations against DOA and Xira, I have yet to see one person bring up any sort of evidence against us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Forbac @ Dec 21 2005, 03:06 AM) [snapback]14835[/snapback][/center]
You know, for all the cheating accusations against DOA and Xira, I have yet to see one person bring up any sort of evidence against us.
[/b]

Ahah! I also would love to see this so called... "Proof". Which will turn out to be the ravings of a crazy turkish man, bent on taking over MMO worlds by force.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 20 2005, 06:02 PM) [snapback]14546[/snapback][/center]
Lol, Xira's still into that "muffin" talk huh?
[/b]

Yeah, you should have seen him on the WoW boards. He had us all going with the poor muffin shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 21 2005, 03:17 AM) [snapback]14840[/snapback][/center]
Ahah! I also would love to see this so called... "Proof". Which will turn out to be the ravings of a crazy turkish man, bent on taking over MMO worlds by force.
Yeah, you should have seen him on the WoW boards. He had us all going with the poor muffin shit.
[/b]

Yeah guess u dont count triple slicing as exploits. Thought so.

Well we know the overwhelming majority of votes for DOA come from those who weren't DOA... is there anyone who voted for AoW who was not in AoW? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 03:25 PM) [snapback]15065[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Uhh...proof? Thought so.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 21 2005, 06:25 AM) [snapback]15065[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Triple slicing?? AHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! What a load of shit hakan. Wait... wait, don't tell me. This is what you were going to say next.

Scientology is real.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 21 2005, 10:03 AM) [snapback]15165[/snapback][/center]
It's not?
[/b]

I don't know. I was waiting for Hakan to say it was so I'd know for sure, because everything out of his mouth is true.

I voted Tacd for obvious reasons, but you have to give to AoW and DoA. DoA the most, they were ahead of the game in the beginning.

Heh doesnt matter what ppl say when there r facts. DoA wasnt a rebel guild, they were always for themselves only and they admit it. True they r the first guild who was the top dog on WH. True they had some awesome PvPers, but they never achieved things AoW achieved. They didnt even come close to it.
And I do hope they come and play DnL, no matter what side they chose AoW will be gunning for them and there guildremove doesnt work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 08:10 PM) [snapback]15228[/snapback][/center]
Heh doesnt matter what ppl say when there r facts. DoA wasnt a rebel guild, they were always for themselves only and they admit it. True they r the first guild who was the top dog on WH. True they had some awesome PvPers, but they never achieved things AoW achieved. They didnt even come close to it.
And I do hope they come and play DnL, no matter what side they chose AoW will be gunning for them and there guildremove doesnt work.
[/b]

Yeah, didnt want to get into the whole DoA and not really being a rebel guild. I voted for TacD, they were just uber!!!!

Rofl Hakan you are such a noob. All our weapons were made by myself and Xira (using Edhina's char) with the best components/tissue on the server or were rare drops we found or purchased. What is funny is idiots still claiming we hacked/sliced our weapons, just like they always did in game, yet over and over we were reported, CSR's investigated and not one single DOA member was ever warned/suspened banned. I dont know how many tells we received from people who died at our hands "OMGZ you killed me, hacker!!!!!"I understand how difficult it is to admit you were completely inferior to us in every way, but hey, you of all people by now should atleast realize that comes with the territory of being a complete and utter loser.

As for the part about us not being rebel and being in it totally for ourselves, in part that is true. We played the game for our own enjoyment, we arent overly social, in that we dont need to make friends with everybody on the server, and arent really into role playing. We simply wanted to have fun and kill people. Which we did.

That all being said, I wonder what is worse, playing the game as rebel and being in it for yourselft/guild and not caring what other people think enabling us to be dominant and talked about to this day... Or apparently do what you did and continually have to ?try? and covince everyone how great you are and that you are not some putz who can barely act his age...

lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Dec 21 2005, 12:57 PM) [snapback]15248[/snapback][/center]
Rofl Hakan you are such a noob. All our weapons were made by myself and Xira (using Edhina's char) with the best components/tissue on the server or were rare drops we found or purchased. What is funny is idiots still claiming we hacked/sliced our weapons, just like they always did in game, yet over and over we were reported, CSR's investigated and not one single DOA member was ever warned/suspened banned. I dont know how many tells we received from people who died at our hands "OMGZ you killed me, hacker!!!!!"I understand how difficult it is to admit you were completely inferior to us in every way, but hey, you of all people by now should atleast realize that comes with the territory of being a complete and utter loser.

As for the part about us not being rebel and being in it totally for ourselves, in part that is true. We played the game for our own enjoyment, we arent overly social, in that we dont need to make friends with everybody on the server, and arent really into role playing. We simply wanted to have fun and kill people. Which we did.

That all being said, I wonder what is worse, playing the game as rebel and being in it for yourselft/guild and not caring what other people think enabling us to be dominant and talked about to this day... Or apparently do what you did and continually have to ?try? and covince everyone how great you are and that you are not some putz who can barely act his age...

lol
[/b]

I dont need to convince anyone nor I am trying. My info about triple slices is coming fm old DoA members, like tera and kenan. I am not expecting u to admit it ofcourse. I never said DoA was weak coz u guys werent weak. You were bunch of assholes mostly has nothing to do with being good at PvP. I wasnt the one who was begging Novik. But still u guys couldnt fight a war. Oh and why do u think reek is bringing the subject to AoW vs DOA, coz he hates us more means we hurt him more than u did. Before calling me noob, u better get some brains. Oh and what was the excuse of Xira for getting a sub for that cheat site? I want to know the cheats so if our opponents use it, i will know. Yeah right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Dec 21 2005, 12:57 PM) [snapback]15248[/snapback][/center]

lol
[/b]
I still have a Krayt Republic Blaster made by you Edhina!!!

Back