Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEET

• AoW (second go around)

• TacD / TacO

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 17 2005, 05:42 AM) [snapback]13494[/snapback][/center]
to be honist non really scared me it was just more rebs to kill
[/b]

Well, since that wasn't an option, thanks for wasting a perfectly good reply! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 17 2005, 09:53 PM) [snapback]13496[/snapback][/center]
Well, since that wasn't an option, thanks for wasting a perfectly good reply! :p
[/b]

anytime

DOA.. at the time of the game period, and the amount of players on, they could always turn a battle to their favor. It was always shit here comes DOA, IS NOVIK WITH THEM? KILL NOVIK FIRST.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Dec 17 2005, 04:11 PM) [snapback]13595[/snapback][/center]
they could always turn a battle to their favor. [/b]
Not always :).

And the poll has bad wording... who would I least like to go against? Well that's easy, it's AoW. Not that they're difficult to go up against, because hell they were destroyed what like 4 times? It's just not fun fighting psychotic assholes.

DOA was stronger than TacD but TacD was probably the best reb guild on the server as far as respectfulness and fun to PvP against.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 17 2005, 08:00 PM) [snapback]13651[/snapback][/center]
It's just not fun fighting psychotic assholes.[/b]
It's fun being a psychotic asshole! I'm sure it's more fun than being the plain asshole that you are.

Alright, guys. This isn't a flame war now damnit! :p And Reek, this poll is worded badly. I guess I should have put the title as "At their peak, who would you rather NOT go up against (from a PVP perspective)" Always getting personal feelings involved Reeky. Shame, shame.

I voted for DOA.. simply because for the month or two i was with them.. I never seen a smarter bunch of PvPer's in SWG history... they knew what to do... and got it done more then they didnt.. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ivor @ Dec 18 2005, 02:20 PM) [snapback]13667[/snapback][/center]
I voted for DOA.. simply because for the month or two i was with them.. I never seen a smarter bunch of PvPer's in SWG history... they knew what to do... and got it done more then they didnt.. :p
[/b]

Coz u dont have an idea about AoW. AoW accomplished much more than DOA ever did. AoW declared war single handedly against all empire and beat the shit out of them. When AoW warred DOA, they had to use guildremove and accept them back to only fight when they soundly outnumber us. AoW removed every single imperial base twice from the server and imps could do nothing about it. AoW bases stood as a fortress with all the empire trying to attack, and they were guarded 23.7 with 8 turrets loss only.AoW was formed with the idea of no trash talking and bringing respected PvP to the server. The overt rule was a part of it and no flaming. But imps especially reek started to flame us for every little thing we just gave it up and returned fire with hell. Thats why hes still whining. AoW destroyed? In your dreams maybe, in reality never happened. Even after almost 2 years almost all members stay in touch and we went to a new game, this time with no pussy carebears who will cry for being camped. Funny thing is tho the same pussy carebear later claimed hes a true pvper and even had a slogan. We r pvpers , we fight.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 18 2005, 02:46 PM) [snapback]13675[/snapback][/center]
Coz u dont have an idea about AoW. AoW accomplished much more than DOA ever did. AoW declared war single handedly against all empire and beat the shit out of them. When AoW warred DOA, they had to use guildremove and accept them back to only fight when they soundly outnumber us. AoW removed every single imperial base twice from the server and imps could do nothing about it. AoW bases stood as a fortress with all the empire trying to attack, and they were guarded 23.7 with 8 turrets loss only.AoW was formed with the idea of no trash talking and bringing respected PvP to the server. The overt rule was a part of it and no flaming. But imps especially reek started to flame us for every little thing we just gave it up and returned fire with hell. Thats why hes still whining. AoW destroyed? In your dreams maybe, in reality never happened. Even after almost 2 years almost all members stay in touch and we went to a new game, this time with no pussy carebears who will cry for being camped. Funny thing is tho the same pussy carebear later claimed hes a true pvper and even had a slogan. We r pvpers , we fight.
[/b]

Doa got bored before we could accomplish all of that. So here is how we will solve it.

Knowledge of Power

Oh and Hakan, Just ask Nuka about all the guild removing that went on in that war, I mean... he was in Doa at the time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 18 2005, 04:16 PM) [snapback]13691[/snapback][/center]
Doa got bored before we could accomplish all of that. So here is how we will solve it.

Knowledge of Power

Oh and Hakan, Just ask Nuka about all the guild removing that went on in that war, I mean... he was in Doa at the time.
[/b]

Nuka was in E-one kk thx go back to yr hole and continue with yr lies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 17 2005, 11:46 PM) [snapback]13675[/snapback][/center]
AoW bases stood as a fortress with all the empire trying to attack[/b]
Lol you sound so much like Astrus it's as if you're the same person.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 18 2005, 05:19 PM) [snapback]13713[/snapback][/center]
Lol you sound so much like Astrus it's as if you're the same person.
[/b]

well our difference with him, he talks the talk like i do. But he cant walk the walk which i also do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 18 2005, 01:16 AM) [snapback]13691[/snapback][/center]

Knowledge of Power

[/b]

Taco ownage

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 18 2005, 02:28 AM) [snapback]13715[/snapback][/center]
well our difference with him, he talks the talk like i do. But he cant walk the walk which i also do.
[/b]
I dunno you both seem to tear down your own bases reasonably well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 18 2005, 01:00 PM) [snapback]13651[/snapback][/center]
Not always :).

And the poll has bad wording... who would I least like to go against? Well that's easy, it's AoW. Not that they're difficult to go up against, because hell they were destroyed what like 4 times? It's just not fun fighting psychotic assholes.

DOA was stronger than TacD but TacD was probably the best reb guild on the server as far as respectfulness and fun to PvP against.
[/b]
I'm not a psychotic asshole and I was AoW :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 18 2005, 06:14 PM) [snapback]13728[/snapback][/center]
I dunno you both seem to tear down your own bases reasonably well.
[/b]
are u saying the same thing against a mirror everyday? Like u ever saw the entrance of our bases.

Back