Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEET

• AoW (second go around)

• TacD / TacO

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 10:13 PM) [snapback]15255[/snapback][/center]
Oh and why do u think reek is bringing the subject to AoW vs DOA, coz he hates us more means we hurt him more than u did.[/b]
How many times do I have to tell you this Hakan? You never, ever, ever hurt me, other than sometimes that pain you get in your gut from laughing too hard. And why did you not hurt me?

BECAUSE IT IS A GAME YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON

Not one person who wasn't in AoW has come here and said they voted for AoW. That should tell you something, loser. DOA beat your ass in the war and yes they used /guildremove tactics... but it was a no rules war so stop with your stupid crying about it already.

DOA never took their own bases down. DOA never quit because they couldn't handle a CM nerf. DOA didn't destroy itself over and over and over again. People didn't leave DOA in a mass exodus because its leader was such a cocksmoker that he demanded all the best pearls and loot. People in DOA didn't get banned for actually threatening someone's real life over a goddamn video game.

One of your best "friends" Duryynn wouldn't join you, Hakan, when DOA and E-One were established. That should tell you everything you need to know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 21 2005, 01:55 PM) [snapback]15265[/snapback][/center]
How many times do I have to tell you this Hakan? You never, ever, ever hurt me, other than sometimes that pain you get in your gut from laughing too hard. And why did you not hurt me?

BECAUSE IT IS A GAME YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON

Not one person who wasn't in AoW has come here and said they voted for AoW. That should tell you something, loser. DOA beat your ass in the war and yes they used /guildremove tactics... but it was a no rules war so stop with your stupid crying about it already.

DOA never took their own bases down. DOA never quit because they couldn't handle a CM nerf. DOA didn't destroy itself over and over and over again. People didn't leave DOA in a mass exodus because its leader was such a cocksmoker that he demanded all the best pearls and loot. People in DOA didn't get banned for actually threatening someone's real life over a goddamn video game.

One of your best "friends" Duryynn wouldn't join you, Hakan, when DOA and E-One were established. That should tell you everything you need to know.
[/b]

You are getting so stupid reek, anyone with little reasoning can see that now. How can I threaten your life when I dont even know where you live in a big country like USA? Michigan , Detroit right? Only an idiot like u can believe this. I live 6000 miles away from your county mr frog brains. Sure if I knew where you live and sure if i was living right near you, i would love to pay u a visit. But thats not the case, now is it?

If what you say is true how do you explain everytime I came back, I formed the strongest guild in the server? How do ppl follow me to an other game and still join me? Yeah right, as usual u r throwing one of yr tantrums.

I enjoyed camping yr corpse in game and I will enjoy to grief you in any game I see you. Rest is history now unless ofcourse you want to meet me in person.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 10:24 PM) [snapback]15272[/snapback][/center]
You are getting so stupid reek, anyone with little reasoning can see that now. How can I threaten your life when I dont even know where you live in a big country like USA? Michigan , Detroit right? Only an idiot like u can believe this. I live 6000 miles away from your county mr frog brains. Sure if I knew where you live and sure if i was living right near you, i would love to pay u a visit. But thats not the case, now is it?

If what you say is true how do you explain everytime I came back, I formed the strongest guild in the server? How do ppl follow me to an other game and still join me? Yeah right, as usual u r throwing one of yr tantrums.

I enjoyed camping yr corpse in game and I will enjoy to grief you in any game I see you. Rest is history now unless ofcourse you want to meet me in person.
[/b]

LOL don't say that you will make him go back into hiding again when he gets flamed to much he can't handle it at all. I think it would be best if he took more time when reading certain things against him, maybe his reply wouldn't be so idiotic and dense, but you know that wont happen :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 21 2005, 01:13 PM) [snapback]15255[/snapback][/center]
I dont need to convince anyone nor I am trying. My info about triple slices is coming fm old DoA members, like tera and kenan.
[/b]

They were in the guild for like 2 weeks. How could they possibly know shit lol?

Im pretty sure we booted Kenan from the guild. And we dont do that very often, so it must have been a pretty good reason so anything he says is bound to be biased. As for Tera/Aret, Isroc he was in the guild a long time, remember he bought Xanle from Sindean way back when jedi's were first emerging...Im not sure I believe he would say that. I remember when people on the server were using that exploit there were a lot of suspensions and bannings...and the only proof I can offer is that none of us ever were. With all the rumours and accusations, not one member of DOA, in the past or present, has ever been suspended or bannned in any game we have played.

As for the war Hakan, you declared a no rules war, we accepted, and when you didnt like something we did, you cried on the forums for days, and apparently are still crying how many months later? Really I am surprised you are still dwelling on it. I guess there is nothing better to do in your country than to become obsessed with the people you meet in a computer game, that would sure explain your hard on for Reek :) "You want to paly with fire be my quest!!!" You're such a putz.

Kenan and Urban (uh, forget the name of his twi'lek female) were both exploiters to be sure and both were in DOA. Of course, both ended up in AoW, so there ya go, lol.

Yah Reek, they were both kicked from the guild at the same time...I dont really remember the circumstances though, but we caught them doing something uncool.

Yeah there is nothing better in my country than to mess with some idiots i met in a video game. Idiots r fun to play with. They r harmless, and very entertaining.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 22 2005, 04:21 AM) [snapback]15576[/snapback][/center]
Yeah there is nothing better in my country than to mess with some idiots i met in a video game. Idiots r fun to play with. They r harmless, and very entertaining.
[/b]

No rule war doesnt mean u can guild remove and come back when u think u r going to die. But it is unfair to expect an idiot realize it. Guild remove is ending the war as there cant be a war with guild remove.

I see DOA outnumber us, guildremove everyone then go to Ghall. No fight. They see we outnumber them guild remove Novik and head to Ghall. No fight. But like I said its unfair fto expect, for idiots like u and reek to realize it.

Now you are just making stuff up. Novik was never guildremoved. But thanks. As I stated at the time, you cant start making up rules after challenging someone else to a NO RULES WAR. Regardless of your personal opinions, if you wanted that rule in, you should have stated so in the beginning. Also it was only used in times of extreme corpse camping, extreme meaning people couldnt even leave the clone center. We didnt complain about this on the forums, because we agreed to a no rules war, but rather found a way around it. Next time you have a NO RULES war, perhaps you should think about what that means first instead of balling because we "broke the rules".

In any case this was over and done with nearly a year ago. No point agruing about it now. Nothing will change the fact that you are and always will be a noob.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Dec 22 2005, 04:47 AM) [snapback]15602[/snapback][/center]
Now you are just making stuff up. Novik was never guildremoved. But thanks. As I stated at the time, you cant start making up rules after challenging someone else to a NO RULES WAR. Regardless of your personal opinions, if you wanted that rule in, you should have stated so in the beginning. Also it was only used in times of extreme corpse camping, extreme meaning people couldnt even leave the clone center. We didnt complain about this on the forums, because we agreed to a no rules war, but rather found a way around it. Next time you have a NO RULES war, perhaps you should think about what that means first instead of balling because we "broke the rules".

In any case this was over and done with nearly a year ago. No point agruing about it now. Nothing will change the fact that you are and always will be a noob.
[/b]

I prefer to be a noob rather than being an idiot. :)

So um, yeah... anyone of those 9 people who voted for AoW, were any of you never in AoW? Just wondering.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 22 2005, 06:19 AM) [snapback]15738[/snapback][/center]
So um, yeah... anyone of those 9 people who voted for AoW, were any of you never in AoW? Just wondering.
[/b]

I did! The first AOW was strong... I was not around when DOA existed. Or at least I was not aware of their existence. I always heard the stories of Xira vs. Tekdragon as if you were listening history lessons of a very long past, sort of like legends.

AOW was strong cause they were very organized (or militarized). Imperials were a mess, we were fighting with each other.

And you could tell because by the flames they got, they were among the best. But the flames got to them and everything went downhill afterwards. That's when the AOW members trash talk and stuff when Hakan was not around. As if the flock turned black when the pastor was not around. And well... you know the story... Nothing is eternal, it has to end someday. However, some of us cling too much to the past.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 22 2005, 08:54 AM) [snapback]15896[/snapback][/center]
I did! The first AOW was strong... I was not around when DOA existed. Or at least I was not aware of their existence. I always heard the stories of Xira vs. Tekdragon as if you were listening history lessons of a very long past, sort of like legends.

AOW was strong cause they were very organized (or militarized). Imperials were a mess, we were fighting with each other.

And you could tell because by the flames they got, they were among the best. But the flames got to them and everything went downhill afterwards. That's when the AOW members trash talk and stuff when Hakan was not around. As if the flock turned black when the pastor was not around. And well... you know the story... Nothing is eternal, it has to end someday. However, some of us cling too much to the past.
[/b]

Go to search on wanderhome, and type in DOA, you'll find plenty about DOA and plenty of flames.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 22 2005, 09:30 AM) [snapback]15904[/snapback][/center]
Go to search on wanderhome, and type in DOA, you'll find plenty about DOA and plenty of flames.
[/b]

and u can find 10 folds more regarding AoW. But thats not the case like I said we have achieved things DoA never came close. DoA was a strong guild esp when they had no real opponent to face them, when I joined Elite, they simply faded away against the might of the empire. AoW started those times when imperials were dominating and altho we didnt take many from the empire we did beat them, we declared war all on imperial guilds at the same time. Our bases was unbreachable and they did try pretty hard. There wasnt a single day imperials attacked us with number range fm 20 to 40 multiple times in a day. And not one assault succeeded.

First AoW was disbanded at its prime becoz I had to leave the game since i was moving.

Reek is just jealous becoz Elite would had the fame and glory AoW has if i stayed in Elite.

Um, i think the poll is a little off.

First of all during the time period when DOA was at full strength. THey were, was, who,how, what the fuck ever question y ou have, no doubt at the time the top notch guild. Period 5345343463x sliced weapons, ahcks sploits whatever. If I coulda triple sliced gd i woulda did it(not laying accusations DOA) they talked shit, back it up. Period you cannot argue that. I am talking when AOW, TACD etc were not around.

AOW after the departure of DOA in mass exodus because they were bored, was a godamn good pvp guild no doubt. Theres no questioning that either. No matter what they did wrong right, sploits etc etc( not laying any accusations here either cuz id cheat too if i could get away with it as most would)

TacD is a good guild, no better no worse than either, but yes more respectful.
They had Ksenia <3 Ksenia.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 22 2005, 11:32 AM) [snapback]15932[/snapback][/center]
and u can find 10 folds more regarding AoW. But thats not the case like I said we have achieved things DoA never came close. DoA was a strong guild esp when they had no real opponent to face them, when I joined Elite, they simply faded away against the might of the empire. AoW started those times when imperials were dominating and altho we didnt take many from the empire we did beat them, we declared war all on imperial guilds at the same time. Our bases was unbreachable and they did try pretty hard. There wasnt a single day imperials attacked us with number range fm 20 to 40 multiple times in a day. And not one assault succeeded.

First AoW was disbanded at its prime becoz I had to leave the game since i was moving.

Reek is just jealous becoz Elite would had the fame and glory AoW has if i stayed in Elite.
[/b]

Once again, I really don't care. It's just fun arguing with your little pea brain because you just keep spewing out the same verbal diarrhea, so I get to come up with a different response to the same post over and over.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 22 2005, 12:09 PM) [snapback]15945[/snapback][/center]
Once again, I really don't care. It's just fun arguing with your little pea brain because you just keep spewing out the same verbal diarrhea, so I get to come up with a different response to the same post over and over.
[/b]

Then pls refrain fm posting , will u?

Back