The Ghost of Wanderhomies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 5 2006, 05:52 AM) [snapback]22505[/snapback][/center]
I've noticed it'll do it if you hit the back button before the whole page is loaded sometimes. It comes down to being a cookie thing, I think. If someone's avatar or sig images load slowly (Timi's the worst offender with a slow-loading avatar, for me at least) and I hit back instead of clicking 'General Disdission' at the top or bottom of a thread in this particular forum before everything on that particular page is finished loading, that's almost guaranteed to buggerize the list of what's actually "new" for me at any given time.

Patience, Ms. Sekanis. And quit hitting "back". :unsure:
[/b]

I don't hit the back button. I click on the links. I click on the word Wanderhomies a lot, and on General Discussion. It probably is a cookie or something that's acting weird. I'll have to see if it happens more at work or at home. Maybe something is wrong with my work PC. I also don't have the avatars, sigs or graphics loading as I turned all that off so I can browse at work.

I've always been impatient Mr. Bass, and I'm not hitting "back" :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]22515[/snapback][/center]
:blink:
We will have to get you a list of americanna media to watch or read :)
[/b]

Besides, I mostly watch Anime. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]22489[/snapback][/center]
I was imported from Japan :lol:
[/b]

I love test driving imports... :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 6 2006, 04:42 AM) [snapback]22695[/snapback][/center]
I love test driving imports... :blush:
[/b]

I'm not a car. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 6 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]22749[/snapback][/center]
:angry:
[/b]

Hmmm, you seem upset, I know how to turn that frown upside down....

/lick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 6 2006, 05:11 AM) [snapback]22752[/snapback][/center]
Hmmm, you seem upset, I know how to turn that frown upside down....

/lick
[/b]

Look Mr. Fieryball, Furballs and fire don't mix too well. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 6 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]22768[/snapback][/center]
Look Mr. Fieryball, Furballs and fire don't mix too well. :mellow:
[/b]

Hence all the licking....keeps the bodies moist

/lick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 6 2006, 05:18 AM) [snapback]22770[/snapback][/center]
Hence all the licking....keeps the bodies moist

/lick
[/b]

I was thinking of burning the carpet. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 6 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]22775[/snapback][/center]
eegads don't Artica! Can you imagine the pain!?!?!?
[/b]
He is asking for it. That walking carpet ~points to Fluffy~ needs a burning. ~her eyes sparkle at the look of fire~

~giggles evilishly~

:mellow:

NO!!!!

You are thinking of burning the carpet. Think about it for one moment Kitty! As a woman we should never BURN carpet!!!! Eegads the smell alone would be atrocious.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 6 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]22788[/snapback][/center]
*sighs* Artica doesn't quite realize that I'm not talking about Fluffy.
[/b]

:mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 6 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]22788[/snapback][/center]
*sighs* Artica doesn't quite realize that I'm not talking about Fluffy.
[/b]
i get it. wish is worse fire or brazillian?

Back