The Ghost of Wanderhomies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 5 2006, 06:36 AM) [snapback]22044[/snapback][/center]
ok, we will let you into the club this once! but next time-
[/b]

pbbtttttt :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2006, 03:20 PM) [snapback]21999[/snapback][/center]
I've played...
Flute (marching band Eastern CT regionals), Piccolo (sensitive subject),alto flute (I love that), alto sax, E flat horn, piano, vocals.

I have in addition to above: (well I don't have a sax or horn anymore)
Koto (japanese harp)
violin.

Music majors FTW!
[/b]

Music 4tw. (whered you go?)

Im doing Music ed. and Vocal Performance (In...1 1/2 years). I also play piano and bass. <3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Jan 5 2006, 06:45 AM) [snapback]22071[/snapback][/center]
Music 4tw. (whered you go?)

Im doing Music ed. and Vocal Performance (In...1 1/2 years). I also play piano and bass. <3
[/b]

I took piano classes 2 weeks, then went back to learning kenjutsu. :p

I went to the University of Connecticut in 96.

As the result of me learning that music is passion to me not work I went into a different career. I'm still trying to decide what to be when I grow up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2006, 06:47 AM) [snapback]22083[/snapback][/center]
I took piano classes 2 weeks, then went back to learning kenjutsu. :p
[/b]
females who kickbox are HOT :ph34r: :wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 5 2006, 06:48 AM) [snapback]22088[/snapback][/center]
females who kickbox are HOT :ph34r: :wub:
[/b]

For starters, Kenjutsu is a samurai art. Japanese art.
Nothing to do with that Thai sport.
:mellow:

Second... <_< I won't leave... And you.... :angry:

Ummm how did we go from the forum sometimes doesn't work too who majored in what music :lol:

In Project Management terms we would call the Scope Creep. Any who as you all were :)

Not sure. But it's been doing it to me a lot lately - and that scares me. I'm fragile you know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:56 AM) [snapback]22111[/snapback][/center]
Not sure. But it's been doing it to me a lot lately - and that scares me. I'm fragile you know.
[/b]

Fragile?!?! ummm :blink:

*Refers to IIA Accosting a couple threads down*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]22101[/snapback][/center]
I knew someone who knew kendo.
[/b]

Kendo and Kenjutsu, similar arts. Although mine should be kendo, since it's combat. but Sensei, calls it kenjutsu.

After the sword ban of 1869, one year after the end of the Meiji revolution. The Martial Art know as Kendo, changed to Kenjutsu. It is more meditation than actual combat.

*I don't know if I got the year right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:58 AM) [snapback]22116[/snapback][/center]
/giggle

Never question a Mistress.
[/b]

/Bow

*begs forgiveness*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]22100[/snapback][/center]
For starters, Kenjutsu is a samurai art. Japanese art.
Nothing to do with that Thai sport.
:mellow:

Second... <_< I won't leave... And you.... :angry:
[/b]

Yes it is a beautiful, but difficult art.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 4 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]22139[/snapback][/center]
Yes it is a beautiful, but difficult art.
[/b]

just like my pictures! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 08:21 AM) [snapback]22194[/snapback][/center]
The one of you, me and Syn.
[/b]

I'm brunette by the way. :mellow:

Back