The Ghost of Wanderhomies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 4 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]21990[/snapback][/center]
...and this one time at band camp.......

:p
[/b]

LMFAO, that is a vivid image, isnt it? lol

Sometimes when a user replies and then replies again, his or her reply is consolidated into his or her original post. When this happens, the status of the thread becomes "unread" again.

lol dammit stav. i was just about to explain this, but when i came back in here, your reply was up. oh well. so much for the Mystery of the Groovy Wanderhomie Ghost. Come on, Velma, let's go home.

/scoobydoobydoo

Except I've read it and it becomes new like 3 times. It's the exact same wording each time. (You know me and my psychotic forum tendancies)

sweet, the mystery remains unsolved! Quick, Velma, grab John Walsh and get in the van!

/mysterymachine

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:19 AM) [snapback]22294[/snapback][/center]
sweet, the mystery remains unsolved! Quick, Velma, grab John Walsh and get in the van!

/mysterymachine
[/b]

What's that from?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]22306[/snapback][/center]
Its a two way joke, "Scooby Doo" and "Unsolved Mysteries"
[/b]
~shrug~

lol its okay. upon reading it a second time, it wasn't that funny. i feel dumb now. i was laughing my ass off when i posted it...

/grounded

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]22317[/snapback][/center]
lol its okay. upon reading it a second time, it wasn't that funny. i feel dumb now. i was laughing my ass off when i posted it...

/grounded
[/b]

No worries... ...I didn't know what either of those two shows were... ... Just checked on Wikipedia.

No worries... ...I didn't know what either of those two shows were... ... Just checked on Wikipedia.[/b]
ah, well maybe i DONT feel so dumb then. Velma was a character on scooby do, and John Walsh was the host from unsolved mysteries. lol it still wasn't very funny, but now you know. And knowing's half the battle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]22328[/snapback][/center]
ah, well maybe i DONT feel so dumb then. Velma was a character on scooby do, and John Walsh was the host from unsolved mysteries. lol it still wasn't very funny, but now you know. And knowing's half the battle.
[/b]
I arrived here on the end of 93 (to the US), so any TV show from there back I usually have no idea.

Damn artica were you imported from sweeden or something even I know those two shows! Do you own a tv? lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 5 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]22383[/snapback][/center]
Damn artica were you imported from sweeden or something even I know those two shows! Do you own a tv? lol
[/b]
I was imported from Japan :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]22290[/snapback][/center]
Except I've read it and it becomes new like 3 times. It's the exact same wording each time. (You know me and my psychotic forum tendancies)
[/b]
I've noticed it'll do it if you hit the back button before the whole page is loaded sometimes. It comes down to being a cookie thing, I think. If someone's avatar or sig images load slowly (Timi's the worst offender with a slow-loading avatar, for me at least) and I hit back instead of clicking 'General Disdission' at the top or bottom of a thread in this particular forum before everything on that particular page is finished loading, that's almost guaranteed to buggerize the list of what's actually "new" for me at any given time.

Patience, Ms. Sekanis. And quit hitting "back". :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2006, 03:14 AM) [snapback]22489[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

i guess that explains it hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 09:05 AM) [snapback]22254[/snapback][/center]
lol dammit stav. i was just about to explain this, but when i came back in here, your reply was up. oh well. so much for the Mystery of the Groovy Wanderhomie Ghost. Come on, Velma, let's go home.

/scoobydoobydoo
[/b]

You know I gotta ask someone who also seems to like scooby doo, Do you think shaggy and scooby smoked up in the back of the mysttery machine? I mean come on the "oh wow man" and the munchies? and a talking dog........

:blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]22489[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

We will have to get you a list of americanna media to watch or read :)

first and foremost watch the ORIGINAL scooby doo episodes they're the best

Back