The Ghost of Wanderhomies

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
Every once in awhile when I'm browsing, topics that I've read before suddenly become un-read. At first I thought it must be because the content changed. But I tell you I've re-read some of them and nothing changed. So...who is the ghost?

Oh and another time everything was suddenly marked as read, when I hadn't marked it that way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 4 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]21990[/snapback][/center]
...and this one time at band camp.......

:p
[/b]

dang it. I went through band camp.

really? what instrument did you play? i used to play the violin in like 4th grade...

I've played...
Flute (marching band Eastern CT regionals), Piccolo (sensitive subject),alto flute (I love that), alto sax, E flat horn, piano, vocals.

I have in addition to above: (well I don't have a sax or horn anymore)
Koto (japanese harp)
violin.

Music majors FTW!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:20 AM) [snapback]21999[/snapback][/center]
I've played...
Flute (marching band Eastern CT regionals), Piccolo (sensitive subject),alto flute (I love that), alto sax, E flat horn, piano, vocals.

I have in addition to above: (well I don't have a sax or horn anymore)
Koto (japanese harp)
violin.

Music majors FTW!
[/b]
:blink:

I dated a couple musicians does that count?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Jan 5 2006, 06:29 AM) [snapback]22018[/snapback][/center]
<-- bass player.

/rumble
[/b]

Who the wierdo with the lightsaber??????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 06:22 AM) [snapback]22003[/snapback][/center]
:blink:

I dated a couple musicians does that count?
[/b]
it does if they were ex-one hit wonders who are addicted to heroin. other then that, thens it either Bono or Yanni, so...

Dev...I just saw your personal pic. Sweetie. You look nothing like your personality. I love the internet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 5 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]22030[/snapback][/center]
it does if they were ex-one hit wonders who are addicted to heroin. other then that, thens it either Bono or Yanni, so...
[/b]

errrr guess not then :(

Dev...I just saw your personal pic. Sweetie. You look nothing like your personality. I love the internet.[/b]
is that good or bad?

Back