Chicago Follows Suit And Bans Smoking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 18 2006, 03:44 AM) [snapback]29336[/snapback][/center]
QFE!@
[/b]

ummm ahhhh

BITE ME :angry: Like anyone else here types correctly :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 17 2006, 10:05 AM) [snapback]29351[/snapback][/center]
my typping is perrffecto.
[/b]
And I thought I was bad. :mellow:

I hate people who drive while on their cell phones. Okay maybe if you can actually handle that and driving at the same time, but usually when some idiot nearly runs into me and I get a glimpse of the driver, they're on the phone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jan 17 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]29451[/snapback][/center]
I hate people who drive while on their cell phones. Okay maybe if you can actually handle that and driving at the same time, but usually when some idiot nearly runs into me and I get a glimpse of the driver, they're on the phone.
[/b]
How can you concentrate on chatting and driving?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 17 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]29510[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

dunno how it is over your side of the pond but that is illegal here and it drives me batts when people do it. We nearly got side swiped by someone doing that stupid git

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 17 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]29518[/snapback][/center]
it's only been illegal in this state for a few months.
[/b]
here is still legal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 17 2006, 10:34 PM) [snapback]29528[/snapback][/center]
here is still legal
[/b]

well just cuz itis illegal here don't mean that people don't still yap on their handys and drive... idiots

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 17 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]29542[/snapback][/center]
well just cuz itis illegal here don't mean that people don't still yap on their handys and drive... idiots
[/b]
Yeah, I can't do it. I just don't answer. That's why I have the voicemail service.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 17 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]29510[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Cause if we are a talking on a cell phone and driving and it is a woman on the other end chances are we are not listening to them hence we are driving.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 17 2006, 10:45 PM) [snapback]29552[/snapback][/center]
Cause if we are a talking on a cell phone and driving and it is a woman on the other end chances are we are not listening to them hence we are driving.
[/b]

/swat!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 17 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]29552[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Now we know, why you aren't getting any :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 17 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]29573[/snapback][/center]
Now we know, why you aren't getting any :lol:
[/b]
I'm sorry were you saying something? I wasn't paying attention.

See El-D has selective hearing when it comes to women. We say
"Now we know, why you aren't getting any"

He hears
"Yes. Yes Yes Yes"

We say
"El-D you need a life."

He hears
"El-D you are my life."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 17 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]29579[/snapback][/center]
I'm sorry were you saying something? I wasn't paying attention.
[/b]

not surprising since someone is yakking in your ear !!! * :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes: wink*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 17 2006, 04:55 PM) [snapback]29587[/snapback][/center]
See El-D has selective hearing when it comes to women. We say
"Now we know, why you aren't getting any"

He hears
"Yes. Yes Yes Yes"

We say
"El-D you need a life."

He hears
"El-D I will call my hewt girlfriend over for a 3 way."
[/b]
fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 17 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]29592[/snapback][/center]
fixed.
[/b]

erm that has interesting connotations when one thinks in terms of dogs and veterinarians

Back