Chicago Follows Suit And Bans Smoking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 17 2006, 11:33 AM) [snapback]29260[/snapback][/center]
They should ban cell phones while driving. That is a bad addiction and is very unsafe for other people. Oh did I hit something you most likely do? You get the point? Most likely you going to Mc Donalds will far worse for you than second hand smoke.
[/b]
Sorry for the late reply but I dont have a car or a cell phone I'm 16. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 19 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]30911[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Smoking is good for health:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 19 2006, 09:45 AM) [snapback]30912[/snapback][/center]
Smoking is good for health:)
[/b]

yep if you want to have a short life... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 09:11 AM) [snapback]30971[/snapback][/center]
Heh. Maybe in your country.
[/b]
I think tiv needs a BIG BIG CIG and then when she smokes it we can call her Puffy and she can go around killing vampires with drug prblems!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 19 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]30911[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
He is a baby! ~Hands Curse his pacifier~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]31527[/snapback][/center]
He is a baby! ~Hands Curse his pacifier~
[/b]

yep and I am old enough to be his mom.... holy batshit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 19 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]31528[/snapback][/center]
yep and I am old enough to be his mom.... holy batshit
[/b]
You are like thirty-something?!

But playing SWG... Hehe, you arethe Wickedest Mom then ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 19 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]31557[/snapback][/center]
Ah. I don't smoke.
[/b]
Congratulations! You've brought this thread FULL CIRCLE! :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 19 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]31530[/snapback][/center]
You are like thirty-something?!

But playing SWG... Hehe, you arethe Wickedest Mom then ;)
[/b]

yeah 30 something... but only for a few more weeks
and if I were a mom I'd be a cool mom. But there are not kiddies in this house hold, just fish... and a husband who's kid enough for me to handle. ;) :D

you are as young as you feel and age is JUST a number. It is a chronological calculation for the passage of time spent on the physical plane. meaningless when you are a batty chick like me B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 20 2006, 06:16 PM) [snapback]31658[/snapback][/center]
Congratulations! You've brought this thread FULL CIRCLE! :blink:
[/b]

Double WHOOT for forum creep B)

Back