You're all whiners. This site is for whining only

Go complain about the game on wanderhomies, thats what that site is for. [/b]

and your original post on the forums

i think that quote doesn't need to be dissected word for word.

i didn't see any signs of joking. even in your response to fluffy, you were pretty adamant on your stance

not to mention the fact you completely ignored my reply to you in that thread

In responce to "You honestly think that?"

"No, haha. I just tend to come here whenever I'm tired of bitching about the game (which is ALL I see over there in the SWG forums)."

Lets break it down.

"No, haha."

No, I do not honestly think that, but it seems that way at times. The "Haha" was added to emphasize that I was not joking.

"which is ALL I see over there in the SWG forums"

Labeling the whole site? No.

your original post labeled it, and thats what it said when i posted this thread. no fluffy responses. fuck, why do i bother arguing. you're obviously the victim here. I'm the bad guy.

you're right noah, i'm sorry. you in no way shape or form bashed this site. everyone can vouch for this against me

i was apologizing. oh well, i guess you're too big for apologies. i think i'll go mope while noah dents my ego some more

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 02:37 PM) [snapback]44812[/snapback][/center]
you're right noah, i'm sorry. you in no way shape or form bashed this site. everyone can vouch for this against me
[/b]
Sounds more like sarcasm to me.

i think i do :( i made a sincere apoplogy and he's being mean. ah well, i guess "i'm sorry" really never is enough. and deviant, quit whining :p

/agree with Stavrose
but some people are going to bitch and moan no matter what you say, so why waste your breath

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]44823[/snapback][/center]
i think i do :( i made a sincere apoplogy and he's being mean. ah well, i guess "i'm sorry" really never is enough. and deviant, quit whining :p
[/b]

but that's what this site is for, i heard...

lol

Stav, Noah, you are both idiots. :p

Folks wondered why IIA guildchat was so...lively. Noah loves making folks uncomfortable and Stav loves to be argumentative. Now shake hands you too, and get back to being funny. Bitches.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 14 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]44959[/snapback][/center]
And fluffy is what we both wiped our feet on whenever we both got into something dirty ;)
[/b]

You know Pigpen from the Charlie Brown cartoons...yeah, imagine him with more hair. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 14 2006, 12:18 AM) [snapback]44920[/snapback][/center]
Folks wondered why IIA guildchat was so...lively.
[/b]
And the #1 most typed sentence in IIA Guildchat: Fuck off.
Usually followed by LOL, ROFL, or some variation.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Feb 14 2006, 03:39 AM) [snapback]44983[/snapback][/center]
And the #1 most typed sentence in IIA Guildchat: Fuck off.
Usually followed by LOL, ROFL, or some variation.
[/b]

:lol:

I have typed "/gc Fuck Off" on more than one occasion.

Back