You're all whiners. This site is for whining only

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 11 2006, 06:12 AM) [snapback]43226[/snapback][/center]
STFU WHINER!
[/b]

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">YOU HAVE BEEN BANED FOR WHINING!</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]43248[/snapback][/center]
<span style="font-family:Arial Black">YOU HAVE BEEN BANED FOR WHINING!</span>
[/b]
This is why you were kicked out of Moderator Academy, Timi. You can't even spell "banned" correctly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 11 2006, 08:54 AM) [snapback]43463[/snapback][/center]
This is why you were kicked out of Moderator Academy, Timi. You can't even spell "banned" correctly
[/b]
He could always moderate the "special" kids, they'll never know the difference.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 10 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]43463[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
We looked to the Judges? Yes, a clear decision that this in fact was a Major BURN!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 10 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]43479[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

thats cause he'll blend in with the crowd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 10 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]43479[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Dude when are we gonna party?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 11 2006, 08:54 AM) [snapback]43463[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

That is a serious bug that should be fixed in the next patch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]43500[/snapback][/center]
Dude when are we gonna party?
[/b]
Hell if I know, I'm back in Dayton at the moment. I have to fix my car so I can move back. So give it like 3 months cause I'm hella poor right now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 10 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]43534[/snapback][/center]
Hell if I know, I'm back in Dayton at the moment. I have to fix my car so I can move back. So give it like 3 months cause I'm hella poor right now.
[/b]
roger i suspect if Gomi works out with his vacation we will be having a little wanderhome group meeting.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 09:24 AM) [snapback]43536[/snapback][/center]
roger i suspect if Gomi works out with his vacation we will be having a little wanderhome group meeting.
[/b]
Sounds good to me. Apparently if you race people a lot and don't take care of your car it can fuck up your carburator and stuff. Who would've thunk it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 09:22 AM) [snapback]43534[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Come up to DC i can whore you out in South East!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]43542[/snapback][/center]
Come up to DC i can whore you out in South East!
[/b]
STFU. that is my new reply to everyone's post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]43546[/snapback][/center]
I'm nobody's trick! I'm my own pimp.
[/b]

Shut up bitch and you better have my money!

/SLAP!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 11 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]43548[/snapback][/center]
Shut up bitch and you better have my money!

/SLAP!
[/b]
That just reminded me of a Family Guy Episode when Stewie and Brian are at a diner and these two hookers walk in and Stewie turns and points at them and says "Hey! Hey! You got my money?!" And they run off, ah priceless.

Back