You're all whiners. This site is for whining only

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]44024[/snapback][/center]
kowabunga!
[/b]
You are forbidden to use kowabunga for ruining it in my earlier post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]43713[/snapback][/center]
Ithorians are the scum of the universe. That is all.
[/b]

/sigh ... why does everyone hate Ithorians ... Mon Cal are the reason everyone hates us!! ... if they were only a little bit uglier we would have never had this problem <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(frankengoob @ Feb 11 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]44357[/snapback][/center]
/sigh ... why does everyone hate Ithorians ... Mon Cal are the reason everyone hates us!! ... if they were only a little bit uglier we would have never had this problem <_<
[/b]
Screw you, pal. I'm dead SEXAY!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 11 2006, 07:28 PM) [snapback]44405[/snapback][/center]
Screw you, pal. I'm dead SEXAY!
[/b]

well you are kinda cute...

"Wah, SWG IS d3ad!"
"Wah, omg theyr gonna mak pre-cu ssrvers woot!"
"stfu swg is gay"

Pretty much what I get out of the SWG section of these forums and what the whole thing was aimed at, take it as you will though, I could care less.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]44712[/snapback][/center]
"Wah, SWG IS d3ad!"
"stfu swg is gay"

Pretty much what I get out of the SWG section of these forums and what the whole thing was aimed at, take it as you will though, I could care less.
[/b]

Don't go labeling the site just cause a single forum on its boards has lots of anti-nge sentiments

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 13 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]44712[/snapback][/center]
"Wah, SWG IS d3ad!"
"stfu swg is gay"

[/b]
they speak the truth :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]44718[/snapback][/center]
Don't go labeling the site just cause a single forum on its boards has lots of anti-nge sentiments
[/b]
I'll label whatever I want how I want, thank you. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]44756[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

How about I say, the only people who really like the NGE, are quick fix children that dont have the brain power to tie their own shoes without their mom helping, being good at the NGE is like being good at tic-tac-toe, all in making the first move. All that is left that likes the NGE are people who never understood the system untill it became the fucking peice of shit it is today, wanna know how hard it is. I let my friends 5 year old play my level 85 elder jedi, never knew anything all he used was base attack and heal. He played for 4 hours on mustafar and only died in lava and filled his inventory twice. Yeah tuff game we got here. They are thinking of getting it for him. Sad, pre cu he wouldnt have been able to walk outside a city.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 07:32 PM) [snapback]44756[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

ignorance truly is bliss for you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]44766[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
If there was no NGE, and no max exodus, this site wouldn't have been made. So in essence, it is the spawn of whining. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]44771[/snapback][/center]
If there was no NGE, and no max exodus, this site wouldn't have been made. So in essence, it is the spawn of whining. :p
[/b]
not quite... but nice try...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]43555[/snapback][/center]
That just reminded me of a Family Guy Episode when Stewie and Brian are at a diner and these two hookers walk in and Stewie turns and points at them and says "Hey! Hey! You got my money?!" And they run off, ah priceless.
[/b]
and that was also on just now...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]44766[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
How so? Because I'm not a muppet and think for myself?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quirk @ Feb 13 2006, 11:44 AM) [snapback]44763[/snapback][/center]
How about I say, the only people who really like the NGE, are quick fix children that dont have the brain power to tie their own shoes without their mom helping, being good at the NGE is like being good at tic-tac-toe, all in making the first move. All that is left that likes the NGE are people who never understood the system untill it became the fucking peice of shit it is today, wanna know how hard it is. I let my friends 5 year old play my level 85 elder jedi, never knew anything all he used was base attack and heal. He played for 4 hours on mustafar and only died in lava and filled his inventory twice. Yeah tuff game we got here. They are thinking of getting it for him. Sad, pre cu he wouldnt have been able to walk outside a city.
[/b]
I loved Pre-CU, I loved CU, and I'm having fun with the NGE. I guess because I still have fun in a game I don't have brain power...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]44792[/snapback][/center]
I loved Pre-CU, I loved CU, and I'm having fun with the NGE. I guess because I still have fun in a game I don't have brain power...
[/b]

no, you attack and label an entire site just cause of a single forum out of almost 20. Call it labeling, or stereotyping, or being ignorant

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]44796[/snapback][/center]
no, you attack and label an entire site just cause of a single forum out of almost 20. Call it labeling, or stereotyping, or being ignorant
[/b]
Apparently you didn't read that entire thread...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]44712[/snapback][/center]
"Wah, SWG IS d3ad!"
"stfu swg is gay"

[/b]

[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 08:08 PM) [snapback]44771[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Feb 12 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]44792[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

which part did i miss?

Back