You tell me all, and I'll tell you:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Sep 14 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]116447[/snapback][/center]
Tupac lives.
[/b]
its true
tupac biggie and aliyah(sp?) are all on a island reaping in the dough from their deaths!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Sep 14 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]116450[/snapback][/center]
its true
tupac biggie and aliyah(sp?) are all on a island reaping in the dough from their deaths!!!
[/b]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J9MZFhHY-Yg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 15 2006, 02:49 AM) [snapback]116442[/snapback][/center]
Don't get me started on his shit.. "would you know my name" cry me a river.
[/b]
wow, talking shit about a song he made for his son who feel off a balcony and fell 49 stories to his death. Real big heart there Syn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Sep 14 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]116463[/snapback][/center]
wow, talking shit about a song he made for his son who feel off a balcony and fell 49 stories to his death. Real big heart there Syn. [/b]
lol so I have to like the song because he wrote it for his dead kid? Since when

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Sep 15 2006, 02:55 AM) [snapback]116450[/snapback][/center]
its true
[/b]
no stupid, they are in an Nasa hanger in Florida with the people on the planes that crashed during 9/11!!
everyone knows that!!!
:rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 15 2006, 03:05 AM) [snapback]116465[/snapback][/center]
lol so I have to like the song because he wrote it for his dead kid? Since when
[/b]
not saying you have to like it, but saying its heartless to talk shit about it

like i didnt say Slipknot and all their kin should be burnt in a cornfield for being so ultimtly gay and sellouts, but i kept my mouth shut.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Sep 14 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]116466[/snapback][/center]
no stupid, they are in an Nasa hanger in Florida with the people on the planes that crashed during 9/11!!
everyone knows that!!!
:rolleyes:

not saying you have to like it, but saying its heartless to talk shit about it

like i didnt say Slipknot and all their kin should be burnt in a cornfield for being so ultimtly gay and sellouts, but i kept my mouth shut. [/b]
sweetheart I didn't say "fuck his dead son" I said thats a lame ass song, and it is

Back