I stopped and then looked down.

But when I stop the search,
The answers always come,
And when I help someone,
I always help myself by helping...
</span>

No wonder the U.S.A. leads the world in child and school related homocides
makeitcount.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Sep 13 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]116111[/snapback][/center]
No wonder the U.S.A. leads the world in child and school related homocides
makeitcount.gif

[/b]
If the music you listen to makes you want to kill yourself Stav, maybe you should stop listening to it. I would hate to think your mind is so fragile that music could effect your psyche that negatively.

tell that to the people who go shoot up schools and are always depressed. They all have common musical tastes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Sep 14 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]116215[/snapback][/center]
tell that to the people who go shoot up schools and are always depressed. They all have common musical tastes. [/b]
Yeah and I heard Ska is a really depressing type of music :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Sep 14 2006, 08:11 AM) [snapback]116222[/snapback][/center]
and Slipnot, or whatever that band is called, isn't? [/b]
lol thats not slipknot .. for christsake they sing a version of 99 red balloons.. really depressing there. Stop talking about things you know nothing about :rolleyes:

I do know that the U.S. still leads the world in school-related homocides, gun violence among children, and suicide. And the reasons are the ones stated above: the shitty music they listen to that is all about anger, hate, depression, and violence; the weather in many areas (haven't had a day of sun in Chicago since I got back from Greece); the lifestyle (stress and work dominate fun and relaxation); peer pressure and competition (blame parents and society for this one).

And you applied all that to Noah based on lyrics from one song that you don't even know who its by. Hmm, judgemental much? FYI encouraging someone to slit thier wrists I am sure really cuts down on the violence :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Sep 14 2006, 08:59 AM) [snapback]116244[/snapback][/center]
dont forget that guns are readily available over your side too..... [/b]
I'm going to start poking you with a damn stick :p

Back