why do girls fake it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 20 2005, 03:35 AM) [snapback]14554[/snapback][/center]
I'd actually probably surprise you. lol. I'm not as dirty as my digital self lets on. Well, if you take away the nymphomania.... [/b]

I can understand that one.. for some reason I just can't keep my hands off myself

haha j/k :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 03:04 AM) [snapback]14564[/snapback][/center]
I can understand that one.. for some reason I just can't keep my hands off myself

haha j/k :p
[/b]

You're not kidding, don't lie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 03:22 AM) [snapback]14574[/snapback][/center]
I don't know what you are talking about :p
[/b]

And I bet you don't have pictures of it either. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 04:39 AM) [snapback]14586[/snapback][/center]
This one time, in band camp ....
[/b]
Lol, you are pretty close to Interlochen aren't you? :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 10:32 PM) [snapback]13870[/snapback][/center]
lol I am guessing you missed the whole anal thread :p and of course I do, only prudes don't ;)

T or D
[/b]
or else the man aint got a twizzler for a pee pee :D jk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 10:32 AM) [snapback]14736[/snapback][/center]
or else the man aint got a twizzler for a pee pee :D jk [/b]

if its a python its not going near either hole :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:34 AM) [snapback]14739[/snapback][/center]
if its a python its not going near either hole :p
[/b]
1 word- girth baby. tried it once, she punched me in the jaw. Yeah i think ill pass next time lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 10:37 AM) [snapback]14740[/snapback][/center]
1 word- girth baby. tried it once, she punched me in the jaw. Yeah i think ill pass next time lol [/b]

lol this is so a "PM" kinda topic :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]14742[/snapback][/center]
lol this is so a "PM" kinda topic :p
[/b]
nah when i start reading off my measurements, thats when ill think about PM. but i was kidding, she really didnt punch me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 20 2005, 10:44 AM) [snapback]14748[/snapback][/center]
nah when i start reading off my measurements, thats when ill think about PM. but i was kidding, she really didnt punch me. [/b]

I've biffed a guys forehead for doing things wrong down there.. if you don't have the oral skills stay outta my basement

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:46 AM) [snapback]14749[/snapback][/center]
I've biffed a guys forehead for doing things wrong down there.. if you don't have the oral skills stay outta my basement
[/b]
if hes doing it wrong say you like it ruff and just keep slapping his head lol (the little one works too)

Still going and going and going......

just like the little blue pill... WOOT WOOT

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 01:16 AM) [snapback]14532[/snapback][/center]
you nerd, you are reading two posts together... post 1. 18 when I was deflowered, had nothing to do with a 27 year old

post 2. he was 18 and I was 27 :p and he let me touch him *tsk tsk*.. the real kicker? I use to babyset him when he was little and his mom was the assistant pastors wife at my church.. ohhhhh *burns in hell forever*
[/b]

oops..
this night job crap is killing me...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 21 2005, 01:46 AM) [snapback]14749[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Nothing worse than an amature down there ....... unless they are willing to learn ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 21 2005, 06:33 AM) [snapback]15070[/snapback][/center]
I love to learn... then again I can teach as well....

WOOT WOOT
[/b]

Hey your not a guest anymore Drew :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 21 2005, 07:03 AM) [snapback]15084[/snapback][/center]
yea I found a new way arounf the IT people at work now I can log in too ROFL...
[/b]

It's funny my thought is if you can find a way around my security you deserve to beat it but if I get wind of it, well then I will simply up my security to another level :p

not faking it now :)

Back