why do girls fake it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 07:30 AM) [snapback]13868[/snapback][/center]
Have you ever used the "out hole" in bed wrestling? [/b]

lol I am guessing you missed the whole anal thread :p and of course I do, only prudes don't ;)

T or D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 10:32 PM) [snapback]13870[/snapback][/center]
lol I am guessing you missed the whole anal thread :p and of course I do, only prudes don't ;)

T or D
[/b]
Agreed, gotta try everything once, or twice....
T for 200$ Syn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 10:45 PM) [snapback]13888[/snapback][/center]
ohhh baby give me truth
[/b]
You asked for it!

How old were you when you were "deflowered"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 07:47 AM) [snapback]13892[/snapback][/center]
You asked for it!

How old were you when you were "deflowered"? [/b]

lol YES an answer I will look like an angel for :) I was private schooled, so I was a goody-goody til I turned 18 :p soooo 18 ;) and ditto for the question for you and thats not your truth question, just curious

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 10:55 PM) [snapback]13902[/snapback][/center]
lol YES an answer I will look like an angel for :) I was private schooled, so I was a goody-goody til I turned 18 :p soooo 18 ;) and ditto for the question for you and thats not your truth question, just curious
[/b]
16, I wasn't too young. I think 16 is about average. Hit me with the truth question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 08:07 AM) [snapback]13909[/snapback][/center]
16, I wasn't too young. I think 16 is about average. Hit me with the truth question. [/b]

was it your babysetter? :p and biggest age difference between you and the girl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 11:08 PM) [snapback]13911[/snapback][/center]
was it your babysetter? :p and biggest age difference between you and the girl
[/b]
Nope, never had a babysitter. My bro is almost 2 years old than me and my sis is 3 years older than me, so I always got stuck having them watch me. Biggest age between me and a girl I've ever "gotten intimate" with is 2 years, a month and 24 days to be exact. My ex. She was 16, I was 19 when we started dating. For a month at least.

Same question to you as my truth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 08:21 AM) [snapback]13928[/snapback][/center]
Nope, never had a babysitter. My bro is almost 2 years old than me and my sis is 3 years older than me, so I always got stuck having them watch me. Biggest age between me and a girl I've ever "gotten intimate" with is 2 years, a month and 24 days to be exact. My ex. She was 16, I was 19 when we started dating. For a month at least.

Same question to you as my truth. [/b]

never with a babysetter obviously :p but kinda reversed... someone I use to babyset a LONGG time ago and age difference 9 years, he was 18 I was 27

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 18 2005, 11:23 PM) [snapback]13930[/snapback][/center]
never with a babysetter obviously :p but kinda reversed... someone I use to babyset a LONGG time ago and age difference 9 years, he was 18 I was 27
[/b]
Pedophile!

Truth or dare, Leeloo?

you can do dares online! obviously you've never seen what we did at cj.com, heh. not even all of them have to need a digital camera

syn.. that is kinda too much...
you were 18... 18years old when you were probed.
by a guy that is 27!!!!!
you had a 27 year old babysitter at the age of 18 and you let him touch you?

this is the most disturbing thinng i have ever read...
i am seriously thinking about writing an article in the local newspaper for this one.. lmao.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ispiobi @ Dec 20 2005, 12:37 AM) [snapback]14505[/snapback][/center]
syn.. that is kinda too much...
you were 18... 18years old when you were probed.
by a guy that is 27!!!!!
you had a 27 year old babysitter at the age of 18 and you let him touch you?

this is the most disturbing thinng i have ever read...
i am seriously thinking about writing an article in the local newspaper for this one.. lmao.
[/b]

you nerd, you are reading two posts together... post 1. 18 when I was deflowered, had nothing to do with a 27 year old

post 2. he was 18 and I was 27 :p and he let me touch him *tsk tsk*.. the real kicker? I use to babyset him when he was little and his mom was the assistant pastors wife at my church.. ohhhhh *burns in hell forever*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 01:16 AM) [snapback]14532[/snapback][/center]
you nerd, you are reading two posts together... post 1. 18 when I was deflowered, had nothing to do with a 27 year old

post 2. he was 18 and I was 27 :p and he let me touch him *tsk tsk*.. the real kicker? I use to babyset him when he was little and his mom was the assistant pastors wife at my church.. ohhhhh *burns in hell forever*
[/b]

That brings back so many memories.... Ahhh.. If I had a nickel for every babysitter I banged...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ianril @ Dec 20 2005, 02:32 AM) [snapback]14536[/snapback][/center]
That brings back so many memories.... Ahhh.. If I had a nickel for every babysitter I banged... [/b]

lol and thats why I love ya :p no matter how dirty I am, there is always someone dirtier ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 20 2005, 02:19 AM) [snapback]14548[/snapback][/center]
lol and thats why I love ya :p no matter how dirty I am, there is always someone dirtier ;)
[/b]

I'd actually probably surprise you. lol. I'm not as dirty as my digital self lets on. Well, if you take away the nymphomania....

Back