why do girls fake it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 12:52 PM) [snapback]11227[/snapback][/center]
I do not understand why this takes place...

little insite ladys..

[/b]

to get his fat ass off me faster

haha sorry j/k :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 12:56 PM) [snapback]11241[/snapback][/center]
ummm

but if you do not like him why do you want to do that with him? [/b]

who said I don't like him?

Honestly Drew? Most likely because there are times (at least for me) when I know it's not gonna happen. but I know it might hurt the guy's feelings if I don't at all. Or I know he's gonna keep at it until I do. In either case, I'd rather fake it and move on to the second best part of that whole thing - cuddling.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 06:57 PM) [snapback]11244[/snapback][/center]
Honestly Drew? Most likely because there are times (at least for me) when I know it's not gonna happen. but I know it might hurt the guy's feelings if I don't at all. Or I know he's gonna keep at it until I do. In either case, I'd rather fake it and move on to the second best part of that whole thing - cuddling.
[/b]

lol
yeah sometimes it's like get it over with will ya. and I just spat tea all over th ekeyboard thanks to Syntaxx's oh so sometimes true comment ....

I see so it is for the guys...

you do know we can tell....

if yo uwatch her leggs shake like mad.... you might be hitting the right spot..

I would not like a lady that faked it at all....

but that is me.....

and yes I think EVERY lady can have the big O
you just need to work at it some times

yea..

I am older and been there done that well A lot ROFL...
I bet I can tell...

not only bet but I know for sure...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 07:01 PM) [snapback]11254[/snapback][/center]
lol wanna bet?
[/b]

yep I think that's a bet most men would lose, especially if you are not really familiar with the girl. Sometimes we fake it because sometomes guys seem to get really upset when we don't....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 01:02 PM) [snapback]11257[/snapback][/center]
yea..

I am older and been there done that well A lot ROFL...
I bet I can tell...

not only bet but I know for sure...

DrewPA [/b]

sorry, but unless its your wife or long time girlfriend I am doubting you can tell everytime if its real, no guy is that perceptive

upset..

I think most guys just want to umm get in and out and have a beer..

most guys ladys not all guys

IMO....

and we can tell.. some really bad acting kinda makes me want to laugh,,,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 07:03 PM) [snapback]11260[/snapback][/center]
sorry, but unless its your wife or long time girlfriend I am doubting you can tell everytime if its real, no guy is that perceptive
[/b]

the lady has a point

syn,

you might be right most but not all...

there are some well less then smart guys out there not all of them but some i will agree

Yeah I think I could really fake it if I wanted to. I generally don't, but I've done it before.

Legs shaking? easy to fake.

Besides once guys found the multiple trick they don't wanna let us rest! Ugh!

I like it when she just had one and you keep going and they crawl arcoss the bed that is funny shit....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 01:08 PM) [snapback]11266[/snapback][/center]
I like it when she just had one and you keep going and they crawl arcoss the bed that is funny shit....
[/b]

Easy way to suddenly get clawed.

Interesting afternoon discussion for sure so far the ladies are right sometimes you are into a guy and everythings going fine then you realize.... damn okay just <_< .... *sigh* get it over with a few screams they go crazy and boom done.

Other times no matter how you are into it you just can't and you also want to make your partner feel satisfied so you bring it out then as well.

Though a few times I have actually had to teach a little..........but thats for another time or thread :blush:

Hey drew you seem like a guy who doesn't watch "chick flicks" so if you havn't seen it rent what women want with Mel Gibson ....damn... there is a bedroom scene with him and Marissa Tomei just watch that and you might get a clue... just a clue mind you :p

Hey Tiv there was a sex and the city episode about this as well :lol:

i just wanted to see what the lady's had to say on this topic...

so we got
get it over

no hurt feeling

he is fat

i miss anything

Back