What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beeing annoyed at my car which broke...mussler is sniffing the ground...*sigh* :angry: Tho, it got an 'awesome' sound now....wrooom! :p

Off to the movies later to watch Night at the museum ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Feb 3 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]142626[/snapback][/center]
Beeing annoyed at my car which broke...mussler is sniffing the ground...*sigh* :angry: Tho, it got an 'awesome' sound now....wrooom! :p

Off to the movies later to watch Night at the museum ^_^

[/b]
:blink: The what is sniffing the ground! :unsure: You're drunk again aren't you! :p ;)

Working on a nice sunny Sunday. Which makes it worse really. <_<
Spending the next few days having to totally reinstall all my programs and games on my PC. :angry: -_-

sniffing the ground sounds like a highly dog like activity to me azrail so id be going with that.....

im going to play some bf2142 soon :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 4 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]142690[/snapback][/center]
:blink: The what is sniffing the ground! :unsure: You're drunk again aren't you! :p ;)

Working on a nice sunny Sunday. Which makes it worse really. <_<
Spending the next few days having to totally reinstall all my programs and games on my PC. :angry: -_-
[/b]
lol, muffler* :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Feb 4 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]142694[/snapback][/center]
sniffing the ground sounds like a highly dog like activity to me azrail so id be going with that.....

im going to play some bf2142 soon :D
[/b]
:lol:

Playing Warcraft III, thinking about installing Real Myst or Shivers - Old goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back