What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Dec 14 2006, 12:45 AM) [snapback]136724[/snapback][/center]
thats out already?

getting ready for bed
[/b]
Well kinda... :shifty:
I think its out here on Friday. It's not amazing but the modders are working on it.

Eating a iced ring doughnut and then going home. :woot:

Just finished watching Crank.
Put CDs in my new rack.
Eaten Bacon, Eggs and Beans for breakfast :drool:
Browsing the Net.
Then going to play some games.

Such is my life on my day off. :mellow: -_-

browsing the boards, munching raw carrots, drinking a cup of tea and writing writing writing rewriting and editing...

Waiting for this day to be over any minute. -_-
So looking forward to the long walk to my car in the wind and the dark. <_< :emperor: :fett: :stormtrooper:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]138264[/snapback][/center]
I'm training my voice recognition software
[/b]
They take some doing sometimes. Depends if you have a good package or not.

Trying to put stock out but finding it hard due to being knackered. -_-
A late night of addictive Empire at War play is not a good idea. But I am getting better at it. ^_^

it wasn't too bad, but ff doesn't work at all and with ie i have to say everything twice. so if it doesn't get a word, i'm constantly saying "delete line" but i only did 3 of the reading things.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 4 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]138287[/snapback][/center]
it wasn't too bad, but ff doesn't work at all and with ie i have to say everything twice. so if it doesn't get a word, i'm constantly saying "delete line" but i only did 3 of the reading things.
[/b]
Delete....delete delete... DELETE!! :angry:

Wishing I was at home asleep but stuck in work with no customers for a while more.
But remembering I don't have to drive myself home! :pompom:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jan 4 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]138322[/snapback][/center]
Moving *sigh*
But awesome to deco with some new deco stuff! :D

[/b]
Ah but you won't have a Krayt Skull and a Holopet to put in your house will you! :p :devil:

Come back deserter, we need tailors! :( :pompom: ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jan 8 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]138590[/snapback][/center]
wondering who azrails new avatar is.....
[/b]
Someone Smith. I think.
:wtf: kind of gun is that in yours! :blink: :lol:

Standing around looking at the rain and the lack of customers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 8 2007, 12:21 PM) [snapback]138596[/snapback][/center]
Someone Smith. I think.
:wtf: kind of gun is that in yours! :blink: :lol: [/b]
bah i cant do a google search for smith!!!

and as for the gun - im not sure....its some kind of military anti air weapon i think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back