What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 8 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]103366[/snapback][/center]
at least you work in air conditioning be grateful.......or do you? could be worse i guess you could be dealing with the public...oh wait you are... :lol: stupid pubic :angry:
[/b]
NO WAY!!! :angry:
NO air conditioning don't be stupid! It's currently 22c and 56% humidity. And this is a COOL day!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 8 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]103378[/snapback][/center]
NO WAY!!! :angry:
NO air conditioning don't be stupid! It's currently 22c and 56% humidity. And this is a COOL day!
[/b]

okay well then ummm run around really fast to get a breeze going :p

btw i am rebuilding a laptop......stupid dell

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 8 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]103402[/snapback][/center]
Holy crapola! How much did that run?
[/b]
with the trade-in on my other card and shipping - $120.00

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Aug 8 2006, 06:18 AM) [snapback]103406[/snapback][/center]
with the trade-in on my other card and shipping - $120.00
[/b]
Must be nice to get discounts at work <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 8 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]103408[/snapback][/center]
Must be nice to get discounts at work <_<
[/b]
nothing to do with work. evga has a step-up program
Welcome to the EVGA Step-Up? Program. In order to give our customers the greatest amount of flexibility when purchasing EVGA video cards, we have instituted the EVGA Step-Up? Program. Participants will be allowed, for one time only, to trade in their existing EVGA video card and upgrade to the newest and greatest currently available.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 9 2006, 04:46 AM) [snapback]103774[/snapback][/center]
Sleeping...sort of....was partying in SWG, and was supposed to speel...but... :blink:
[/b]
Yeah but you had fun! :woot: Can't sit in front of a crafting station all day long. :p
And you saw some wiggly things certain ladies shook for you. ;)

Been trying to clear the mess that is my bedroom. <_<
Putting away 2 months worth books, comics and mags. It's only the tip of the iceberg. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 9 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]104026[/snapback][/center]
Messing around with my new puter. :p
[/b]
Still cleaning up crap but trying to read one of the long topics in between.

Trying to stay awake at my desk. Got plenty of sleep, and even came in like 3 hours late but the day is draaaaaaagging

Logging in on a friends account in SWG...yes, with perission :p Gonna loot all he has :devil: :innocent:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 10 2006, 04:01 AM) [snapback]104316[/snapback][/center]
Logging in on a friends account in SWG...yes, with perission :p Gonna loot all he has :devil: :innocent:
[/b]
Bad tailor! Bad Zana! :shifty: ;)

Leaving to collect stock from another store and go to the Dentist. :erm:
Posting before work when I should be getting ready.

deciding what i should work on and dancing about. worrying about my husband (got stung by a bee/wasp thing and his arm is swelling up a bit)

Dancing about LEC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back