What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm working on my own again. :angry: Other asshat has called in sick. Something about his wrist. (insert own gags here) But there's a lot of people about coming in and not spending money.
So sadly I can't take the oppurtunity to actually acheive anything on the laptop or :spam: silly. :rolleyes:

Oh well back to my ham and cheese roll. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Aug 7 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]102742[/snapback][/center]
updating linux box and win2k box
[/b]
Seriously I'd rather be writing code. At least at the end of the day you can say you accomplished something. I have to go get a yearly class 3 Flight physical this morning

Planning revenge. :devil:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 7 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]102761[/snapback][/center]
contemplating doing some real work :blink:
[/b]
I've been doing that all day when I could have played. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 7 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]103186[/snapback][/center]
Thinking I should get an early night but probably won't
[/b]
Ya think too much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 8 2006, 12:29 AM) [snapback]103195[/snapback][/center]
Ya think too much.
[/b]
I think therefore I am not a :cat: :spam: er :p

Standing about waiting to see if any customers will walk in the next hour! <_<
Reading the slow boards and wishing I was still having lunch watching Charmed. ;)
Anything is more exciting than crappy Tuesday work. :nerd:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 8 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]103364[/snapback][/center]
I think therefore I am not a :cat: :spam: er :p

Standing about waiting to see if any customers will walk in the next hour! <_<
Reading the slow boards and wishing I was still having lunch watching Charmed. ;)
Anything is more exciting than crappy Tuesday work. :nerd:
[/b]
at least you work in air conditioning be grateful.......or do you? could be worse i guess you could be dealing with the public...oh wait you are... :lol: stupid pubic :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 8 2006, 05:19 AM) [snapback]103366[/snapback][/center]
at least you work in air conditioning be grateful.......or do you? could be worse i guess you could be dealing with the public...oh wait you are... :lol: stupid pubic :angry:
[/b]
Stupid pubic...hehe :p

Would you rather
a)Have no air conditioning
b)Sit directly below the air conditioning vent and be so cold you can barely type

Hmm...my predicament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back