What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 31 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]99560[/snapback][/center]
Dozing(sp) off in my desk. [/b]
remember to wipe the drool its a sure sign you were sleeping

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 31 2006, 10:23 AM) [snapback]99564[/snapback][/center]
remember to wipe the drool its a sure sign you were sleeping
[/b]
I have one of those executive chairs (those which are supposed to be leather, but it's just imitation) I can relax my head backwards and no drool. :D -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 31 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]99565[/snapback][/center]
I have one of those executive chairs (those which are supposed to be leather, but it's just imitation) I can relax my head backwards and no drool. :D -_- [/b]
I want your job

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 31 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]99638[/snapback][/center]
My job is not easy. Althought, I make it seem that way. [/b]
mine is going to be in less than 4 weeks.. no more summer job and back to college jobs :) wooo hooo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jul 31 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]99643[/snapback][/center]
mine is going to be in less than 4 weeks.. no more summer job and back to college jobs :) wooo hooo
[/b]
Haha, I was reminiscing, I have to finish college too. :lol:

Slaving away, outside in the heat trying to make sure some idiot doesn't damage anything.............just like every other day of the week. Atleast I have an ice chest full of gatorade and cool (not cold that shit will make you puke when it is over 100 degrees outside and you have been walking all over the place all day....lol) water. Think I will go drink another one now :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Aug 1 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]100030[/snapback][/center]
Wondering where Azrail keeps finding all these avatars of twi'lek chicks...
[/b]
Aha! You need to know the right Twi'lek chicks obviously. ;)
www.sexytwilek.com :p

Working and watching the tourists in the street, like a scene from the Matrix. :rolleyes:

Long chat on phone helping my pal get out of safe mode because she's such a NOOB she messed things up! <_<
Seriously I spend all day at work doing this shit and then they phone me at home too! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 1 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]100329[/snapback][/center]
Long chat on phone helping my pal get out of safe mode because she's such a NOOB she messed things up! <_<
Seriously I spend all day at work doing this shit and then they phone me at home too! :angry:
[/b]
The joys of a Technician.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 1 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]100371[/snapback][/center]
i <3 those tshirts. id be ordering them if i lived in the US
[/b]
I'll order them when I go back. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 1 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]100332[/snapback][/center]
The joys of a Technician.
[/b]
I'm not a technican I'm a retail manager but everyone likes to get free help from me! <_<

Reading forums, listening to music, enjoying friends company, getting annoyed by the amont of flies about! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back