What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 27 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]98074[/snapback][/center]
No that would be too easy..
[/b]
Kidnap him and boil him in a witch pot?! :unsure:

Still too easy...

Capture him, tear off his cojones. Boil them. Quarter him, boil his entrails. Feed them to him. Make him watch his first born die.

And then slowly let him bleed to death...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 27 2006, 02:28 PM) [snapback]98078[/snapback][/center]
Still too easy...

Capture him, tear off his cojones. Boil them. Quarter him, boil his entrails. Feed them to him. Make him watch his first born die.

And then slowly let him bleed to death...
[/b]
Capture him, skin him, hang him upside down a tree, make him watch how you prepare his first born skull for trophy (predator style). *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 27 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]98082[/snapback][/center]
You forgot making him eat his balls.
[/b]
Ok, my personal favorite. Chop off his limbs (all of them) and use his body as third base for an important baseball game. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jul 27 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]98084[/snapback][/center]
Ok, my personal favorite. Chop off his limbs (all of them) and use his body as third base for an important baseball game. ^_^
[/b]
You girls are sick! :blink: /puke :p

Right now I am starting another sucky day in the heat at work.
Already had several requests for things we don't sell like batteries. We were asked for a Tin opener the other day, from a PC shop!! :angry: Hmm usb powered tin opener. :think:
I give up :rolleyes:

Still standing around having another slow day. Watching all the people sit in the bar having a drink. <_<
Yes also whining and a moaning. I want this week to be over. Not that next week will be better cos the asshat is back from hols. :rolleyes:

Downloading Episodes 4 and 5 of Blade the Series.
It's interesting and the female lead is :wub:

Been lieing in bed doing nothing but now posting here.
Teasing certain people ;)
Then maybe some SWG.

sitting watching ST: Voyager
writing my book on the note-book.
Listening to the wind wondering if it is going to rain...
drinking Pernod and eating chocolate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jul 31 2006, 03:37 AM) [snapback]99322[/snapback][/center]
BBQ with a bunch of friends and being drunk :p ^_^
[/b]
I so hate you. :p :wub:

Starting a new week of work with a refund. :rolleyes:
Nice sunny day without being too hot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back