Tiv is not in a good mood and needs a hug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:24 AM) [snapback]19939[/snapback][/center]
Some. Not nearly as much as I used to. (it's been like at least 5 years and no one around me speaks it.)

I can say:

Nihongo wa muzukashi desu.

Moto kudasai.

Sumimasen.

Moshi moshi. Nani desu ka? - Tanaka-san! O den wa desu yo!

Nan desu ka?

Chisai desu. (For DrewPa)

Ooishi desu (for Syn)

Hm...I'm sure I know more. And when I hear a word and I know it, I can most of the time tell it.
[/b]

Okie. Shweet Syn. ~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:41 AM) [snapback]19955[/snapback][/center]
exactly. /giggle
[/b]

Althought it could be interprete it as Tasty Syn... However, I wouldn't know... yet...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 01:47 PM) [snapback]19958[/snapback][/center]
Althought it could be interprete it as Tasty Syn... However, I wouldn't know... yet...
[/b]

That's the definition I was thinking of. :eek:

What's the opposite of chisai? I always forgot that one. chisai just always sounded like it meant. the other one didn't so much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:51 AM) [snapback]19973[/snapback][/center]
What's the opposite of chisai? I always forgot that one. chisai just always sounded like it meant. the other one didn't so much.
[/b]

Isn't chisai, small or little?

The opposite would be dabutsuku, large.

Makes sense as to why I can never remember it. LOL.

Oh and I know wakarimasen and doitashmasta

Tho I always think (don't touch my moustash) when I say it.

Okay I'm lost :blink: never did understand japanese not even a smidge. but its fun reading what you two are talking about :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 30 2005, 02:02 PM) [snapback]19985[/snapback][/center]
Okay I'm lost :blink: never did understand japanese not even a smidge. but its fun reading what you two are talking about :p
[/b]

I love Languages. It's why I'm a programmer. (well that and the ability to create something out of nothing.)

Programming is just like reguluar languages, except it's actually useful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 31 2005, 05:02 AM) [snapback]19985[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Ker-ri beppin
~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 05:05 AM) [snapback]19989[/snapback][/center]
I love Languages. It's why I'm a programmer. (well that and the ability to create something out of nothing.)

Programming is just like reguluar languages, except it's actually useful.
[/b]
I know Spanish too :p

I know very little spanish. (less than I know nihongo LOL)

I know a bit more French, but it's been the longest since spoken. I know the ASL alphabet though because I learned it when I was like 6 cuz I was afraid I'd go mute/deaf.

The only work from the orient i ever learned was chachi which in korean is p*&^% or so my friend who was stationed in Korea told me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 31 2005, 05:08 AM) [snapback]19999[/snapback][/center]
Ker-ri beppin
means Ker-ri is a pretty girl in nihongo. ~giggle~
[/b]

Aww :blush: thats nice thank you gotta remember that beppin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 31 2005, 05:12 AM) [snapback]20009[/snapback][/center]
Aww :blush: thats nice thank you gotta remember that beppin
[/b]

You are welcome :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 01:24 PM) [snapback]20021[/snapback][/center]
You are welcome :mellow:
[/b]
Women that know foreign languages is very alluring... the only Japanese I know is Domo and Saki. lol :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 31 2005, 09:08 AM) [snapback]20166[/snapback][/center]
Women that know foreign languages is very alluring... the only Japanese I know is Domo and Saki. lol :D
[/b]

Isn't it Sake?! Rice water ~giggle~

Gusei ai aikurushii senbei Wookiee ~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 05:32 PM) [snapback]20178[/snapback][/center]
Isn't it Sake?! Rice water ~giggle~
Gusei ai aikurushii senbei Wookiee ~giggle~
[/b]
Oops! It is spelled Sake... my bad! What does that quot mean, Mrs. Kitty? lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tharreta @ Dec 31 2005, 10:07 AM) [snapback]20192[/snapback][/center]
Oops! It is spelled Sake... my bad! What does that quot mean, Mrs. Kitty? lol
[/b]

Again!! I'm not a Mrs.

It means 'I love cute cookie wookies'.

Back