Tiv is not in a good mood and needs a hug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 29 2005, 01:39 PM) [snapback]18934[/snapback][/center]
I just think we should get TIV and MEN to show us there boobies

we should hold "giggles" a vote....

DrewPA
[/b]

refers drew to cora's sig....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 29 2005, 01:46 PM) [snapback]18960[/snapback][/center]
how did I get to be evil....

I am a bad boy and I meant to say NEM and TIV to show them big boobies...
I am not evil i am just a nut job...
[/b]

btw.. they aren't big.... they're just right ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nemikus @ Dec 30 2005, 08:51 AM) [snapback]19281[/snapback][/center]
refers drew to cora's sig....
[/b]

You are giving him wings. :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 05:53 PM) [snapback]19294[/snapback][/center]
You are giving him wings. :huh: [/b]

so he can fly higher than an eagle?

you are SO paying for getting a bette midler song stuck in my head :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 08:54 AM) [snapback]19296[/snapback][/center]
so he can fly higher than an eagle?

you are SO paying for getting a bette midler song stuck in my head :angry:
[/b]

Didn't I say revenge is sweet?!
~giggles~
~hugs Syn~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 05:58 PM) [snapback]19308[/snapback][/center]
Didn't I say revenge is sweet?!
~giggles~
~hugs Syn~ [/b]

being around you reminds me of "The Longest Yard" where Adam Sandler says to Chris Rock "you're about as maniacal as a box of kittens"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 30 2005, 09:00 AM) [snapback]19313[/snapback][/center]
being around you reminds me of "The Longest Yard" where Adam Sandler says to Chris Rock "you're about as maniacal as a box of kittens"
[/b]

Meow?!

We need more instant gratification in this thread! /kill syntaxx ... OMG TREASURE!!! /kill artica... OMG MORE TREASURE ... /repeat

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 29 2005, 06:08 PM) [snapback]19331[/snapback][/center]
We need more instant gratification in this thread! /kill syntaxx ... OMG TREASURE!!! /kill artica... OMG MORE TREASURE ... /repeat [/b]

/spank Curse!

ohhh instant gratification

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 09:08 AM) [snapback]19331[/snapback][/center]
We need more instant gratification in this thread! /kill syntaxx ... OMG TREASURE!!! /kill artica... OMG MORE TREASURE ... /repeat
[/b]

~unsheats katana... and slashes away...~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nemikus @ Dec 29 2005, 05:51 PM) [snapback]19281[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

speak for yourself /giggle

/clears through
:blush:

I thought this thread was only for making Tiv feel good when she's down. Or just to say hi.

HI TIV hope you are feeling good today :D

/giggle

I'm much better even though I had a long horrid night. I'm making up for it with Jolt and lots of work.

Er I'm not a huge cake person. I prefer ice cream and sometimes chocolate pecan pie.

Thanks for the thought tho'

Back