Tiv is not in a good mood and needs a hug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 03:40 AM) [snapback]19877[/snapback][/center]
Er I'm not a huge cake person. I prefer ice cream and sometimes chocolate pecan pie.

Thanks for the thought tho'
[/b]
I like Ice cream too, even in winter :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 03:53 AM) [snapback]19888[/snapback][/center]
I do as long as it isn't freeezing
[/b]

Wait :blink: isn't icecream a FROZEN treat? errr :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 30 2005, 01:04 PM) [snapback]19898[/snapback][/center]
Wait :blink: isn't icecream a FROZEN treat? errr :p
[/b]

LOL

Outside outside!

BTW I'm listening to our song.

"I'm gonna get get get get you drunk"

make you work work make you work!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:05 AM) [snapback]19902[/snapback][/center]
LOL

Outside outside!

BTW I'm listening to our song.

"I'm gonna get get get get you drunk"
make you work work make you work!
[/b]

Our song?!
I didn't know we had one. :blush:

LOL me and Ker-ri's kinda.

You and mine would have to be something japanese tech. fast crazy and a lot of fun.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:08 AM) [snapback]19907[/snapback][/center]
LOL me and Ker-ri's kinda.

You and mine would have to be something japanese tech. fast crazy and a lot of fun.
[/b]

Gonna Gonna get you drunk, get you love drunk of my humps, my humps my lovely lady humps!

Okay I have been lazy I am gonna write a script, I downloaded the video for it and I want to do an swg version for sure. Will take me a couple days to wtie it but wneh done this could be a whoot! You have got to be in it TIV :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 30 2005, 01:13 PM) [snapback]19918[/snapback][/center]
Okay I have been lazy I am gonna write a script, I downloaded the video for it and I want to do an swg version for sure. Will take me a couple days to wtie it but wneh done this could be a whoot! You have got to be in it TIV :)
[/b]

Sure sure. If I knew I'd stay CL 88, I'd respec to Entertainer, but I'm a little wary (since I worked my touche off getting there) But I'd love to dance in it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 01:12 PM) [snapback]19916[/snapback][/center]
But you wouldn't understand what it says :mellow:
[/b]

:huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:15 AM) [snapback]19922[/snapback][/center]
Sure sure. If I knew I'd stay CL 88, I'd respec to Entertainer, but I'm a little wary (since I worked my touche off getting there) But I'd love to dance in it!
[/b]

A song in japanese. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 01:17 PM) [snapback]19925[/snapback][/center]
A song in japanese. :lol:
[/b]

I know a little. I took almost a year of it after all. I know how to say the katakana/hirigana alpha and remember some of my hirigana writing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:15 AM) [snapback]19922[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Kno wthe parts I am thinking of you don't need to respec at all :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 30 2005, 01:18 PM) [snapback]19928[/snapback][/center]
Kno wthe parts I am thinking of you don't need to respec at all :)
[/b]

/grin even if I'm not a Jedi again? I'll be re-specing back - I'm just toying with Medic since someone told me "unless you've done it you can't really say it's overpowered" so I'm trying it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:18 AM) [snapback]19927[/snapback][/center]
I know a little. I took almost a year of it after all. I know how to say the katakana/hirigana alpha and remember some of my hirigana writing.
[/b]

But do you understand when they speak it, or do you understand romanji?! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 30 2005, 01:21 PM) [snapback]19933[/snapback][/center]
But do you understand when they speak it, or do you understand romanji?! :mellow:
[/b]

Some. Not nearly as much as I used to. (it's been like at least 5 years and no one around me speaks it.)

I can say:

Nihongo wa muzukashi desu.

Moto kudasai.

Sumimasen.

Moshi moshi. Nani desu ka? - Tanaka-san! O den wa desu yo!

Nan desu ka?

Chisai desu. (For DrewPa)

Ooishi desu (for Syn)

Hm...I'm sure I know more. And when I hear a word and I know it, I can most of the time tell it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 31 2005, 04:20 AM) [snapback]19931[/snapback][/center]
/grin even if I'm not a Jedi again? I'll be re-specing back - I'm just toying with Medic since someone told me "unless you've done it you can't really say it's overpowered" so I'm trying it.
[/b]

nope would want you as the jedi so no worries :) no rush either :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 30 2005, 01:25 PM) [snapback]19942[/snapback][/center]
nope would want you as the jedi so no worries :) no rush either :p
[/b]

I know. And I will end as jedi. I promised both myself and my husband.

Back