Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tutok

• Maliss

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 15 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]28510[/snapback][/center]
I pwned everyone so this is a mute point. I am all your master. [/b]

its a *moot point you illiterate noob.. stick with what you know, pleasing women in bed :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 15 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]28499[/snapback][/center]
go check forums at that time period.
[/b]

Lol, go fuck yourself hakan, Why don't you become a jihadist and blow yourself up?

lol, what a nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooob, Hakan you think you where so influential, but your just a big fat ugly turkish guy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Oct 1 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]122574[/snapback][/center]
I'd have to say Ekibe :D
[/b]
That isn't one of the choices up there...........taht being said I went with Astrus for nothing other then the way he treated Tiveria for nothing more then just being herself. She was trying to help the community and he had to drag out a bunch of crap about her eating cheeseburgers by the truckload (whatever........that was the gist of the ignorant bastards threads) and something about that just didn't seem right.

Depending on what time of the game we're talking about, it's a Toss-up between Hakan, Tekdragon, and Maliss.

Hakan for pissing everyone off before CU but late in it.

Tekdragon for the early months of the game

Maliss for being a general dickwad and screwing people over.

Back