Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tutok

• Maliss

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters
you talk alot of shit hakan, all that reign did was unify rebels with imperials in a common goal and after they were disbanded everything went back to normal.

And i dont remember anyone that i knew whining about BHers in pvp, i think zep and cole were more like "well ok that means its ok for us to do it now"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jan 13 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback]26437[/snapback][/center]
you talk alot of shit hakan, all that reign did was unify rebels with imperials in a common goal and after they were disbanded everything went back to normal.

And i dont remember anyone that i knew whining about BHers in pvp, i think zep and cole were more like "well ok that means its ok for us to do it now"
[/b]

Go read the forums at that time period then u dumbass. Reign was never disbanded. The reason we declared war to server was there was noone else to fight, and no guild had the balls to fight us alone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 12 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]26427[/snapback][/center]
We killed far more than we died.
[/b]
Lol, I love how you call me a liar and yet you lie more than anyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Jan 13 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]26624[/snapback][/center]
stav, change my vote to fluffy :p
[/b]

Fuck you Jedi h4xx0R

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Jan 12 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]26639[/snapback][/center]
actually, change my vote to tiv :eek:
[/b]

I always knew you didn't like me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 12 2006, 01:27 PM) [snapback]26646[/snapback][/center]
I always knew you didn't like me.
[/b]

Lol, i was joking, change my vote back to fluffy for helping cora make fun of me :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Jan 12 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]26660[/snapback][/center]
Lol, i was joking, change my vote back to fluffy for helping cora make fun of me :(
[/b]

So was I. /cackle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Jan 12 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]26660[/snapback][/center]
change my vote back to fluffy for helping cora make fun of me :(
[/b]
Awww, don't get bent out of shape little trooper! If it wasn't so easy I probably wouldn't have even tried...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Jan 13 2006, 05:30 AM) [snapback]26660[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Fuck, only way I get to beat on you, so I am taking full advantage NAMBLA man.

lol people still arguing about something that happend months ago, wonder if the game they are playing has no drama

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 12 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]26451[/snapback][/center]
Go read the forums at that time period then u dumbass. Reign was never disbanded. The reason we declared war to server was there was noone else to fight, and no guild had the balls to fight us alone.
[/b]

This is false! If you remember i left my current guild, made a guild myself and challenged reign to a war, all alone, and you would not accept, and the guild disbanded themselves, I indeed did have the BALLS you retarded fuck, hakan jesus go out on the town for once

hey hakan didnt you end a war against PoT with aow? was that like a 3 man guild plus some crafters. couldnt take the might of pip and T'luassa huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 12 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]26668[/snapback][/center]
Awww, don't get bent out of shape little trooper! If it wasn't so easy I probably wouldn't have even tried...
[/b]

All i did was an innocent little "f** you", then came all the gay jokes which your so fond of.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 13 2006, 06:20 AM) [snapback]26792[/snapback][/center]
Well...considering you were saying it to another guy that's probably WHY he started those jokes.
[/b]

Like I said before, Cole was the one running around in a robe waving his stick around, slapping men with it.

Back