Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tutok

• Maliss

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]25543[/snapback][/center]
Who was the most hated person on Wanderhome?
[/b]

Damnit, I want my vote back. I decided I really hated Astrus more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]25550[/snapback][/center]
PM me who you voted for and i'll take a vote off of them and add one to astrus
[/b]

I voted for Reek, then came to the conclusion I dont really hate him, I just dont like him much at all. I litteraly hate Astrus.

Oh, and can someone fill me in on Maliss, I forgot what he did exactially. (It has been quite a while).

maliss was the one who posed as an interior decorator and then went in and looted the entire guild hall, and refues to take it back. Was forced to give it back by a CSR. Flamed on the forums how all of WH was dumb and that he took pride in what he did and such

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Valuthor @ Jan 11 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]25559[/snapback][/center]
My most hates was Ehsan
[/b]

wow, i completely forgot about him lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 11 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]25564[/snapback][/center]
maliss was the one who posed as an interior decorator and then went in and looted the entire guild hall, and refues to take it back. Was forced to give it back by a CSR. Flamed on the forums how all of WH was dumb and that he took pride in what he did and such
wow, i completely forgot about him lol
[/b]

I met him while he was grinding fs. He got Jedi around the time I did then sold his account, heh.

and eshan was a dick. Didnt he come back post-cu as a BH? I think He brought 3 friends and talked a lot of shit while he camped me. (His friends left, and I killed him <3)

Oh, and thanks for moving my vote.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jan 12 2006, 06:23 AM) [snapback]25587[/snapback][/center]
cant believe you didnt have Yet or thoe on that list...everyone hated their guts lol
[/b]

Or Loh

Come on, Yet was harmless, he was so silly about his arrogence that it was funny....kind of.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]25590[/snapback][/center]
Or Loh

Come on, Yet was harmless, he was so silly about his arrogence that it was funny....kind of.
[/b]

I hated Tidan too. Anyone remember the time he told us he just found out his mother died so we wouldnt kill him in PvP. Point and case I still killed him for being a fucktard and a liar, but, come on, he got his account banned for making a shot of his character that said "I k1ll Jews."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Jan 11 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]25603[/snapback][/center]
I hated Tidan too. Anyone remember the time he told us he just found out his mother died so we wouldnt kill him in PvP. Point and case I still killed him for being a fucktard and a liar, but, come on, he got his account banned for making a shot of his character that said "I k1ll Jews."
[/b]

What was the most odd about that was that he claimed he was jewish. That's just low.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 11 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]25605[/snapback][/center]
What was the most odd about that was that he claimed he was jewish. That's just low.
[/b]

He's "troubled"

but in our current culture its okay to make fun of people similar to you. Aka Fat People.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Jan 11 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]25587[/snapback][/center]
cant believe you didnt have Yet or thoe on that list...everyone hated their guts lol
[/b]

yet was kool :p

but i picked hakan because the title says "the most hated person on wanderhome" not "the person you hate the most on wanderhome" which i belive more people hated hakan than anyone else. But IMO ive never disliked hakan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dezle @ Jan 11 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]25919[/snapback][/center]
LOL... rekknaw how ya been, ive been waiting for comments from you lol..... you back in swg?
[/b]

I've been good. No more SWG for me. I got frustrated with it and it lost its appeal. I play WOW now. You?

Back