Star Wars: The Old Republic - Republic or Sith?

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Republic or Sith?

• Total voters
Hehe...well I can see what you're getting at but you can't really get more predictable than Jedi and Sith can you? They are the quintessential warrior/monk/race for all of sci-fi in my mind.
Agreed. But in the case of Star Wars the Jedi/Sith dynamic is the central theme of the whole story.
Mandalorians are just a sub-story in the scheme of things, and like I said they fill a role that isn't very unique as far as sci-fi goes, so I really don't get too excited about it.

Agreed. But in the case of Star Wars the Jedi/Sith dynamic is the central theme of the whole story.
Mandalorians are just a sub-story in the scheme of things, and like I said they fill a role that isn't very unique as far as sci-fi goes, so I really don't get too excited about it.

I hear you, good points. I gotta get out of the overall SW universe mode because in this particular game, as you pointed out, the jedi/sith are where the main focus of the game is.

You and Cora didn't need to say anything. This poll is for those with some sense of identity and an ability to make their own decisions. :)

I voted republic, but I don't really think I'll know for sure until they release some details on the gameplay of each side.

I may try being evil for once, that is if TOR is good. To be honest I don't know it depends mainly upon how PvP will be treated. If PVP is setup so there are PVP servers then I'm probably going to be on the blue server because I don't have the time or the will to pay 15 dollars a month to deal with shit daily. I did that in Everquest II. I was horrible at PvP but I had a little fun.

Ive decided to roll a time traveling Ithorian wizard from a long time ago in the future. Here hoping its a playable class/race.:cool:

Back