Star Wars: The Old Republic - Republic or Sith?

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Republic or Sith?

• Total voters

reek

Obviously we're light on details here, but apparently you'll be able to play good, neutral or evil Rebel or good, neutral or evil Sith. You can specify which kind in a post. For now let's take a look at the distribution. You *have* to declare Alliance or Sith at character creation... so which is it?

The Poll is public, btw! You can see who votes for what. So don't be a wuss!

Edit - Guess they call it the Galactic Republic

Last edited:
i voted rebel cos ill always be a wookiee at heart

Me too, but the Empire's pro-human stance doesn't exist yet in this time period...I do believe....

Bottom line is Wooks can still kick the shit out Jedi/Sith/whomever even in the times of the Old Republic :p

You know, they might not even have wookiees as a playable class. After all, it kinda sucks having to build everything with tall wookiees in mind, including clothes. Plus there's balancing - if wookiees can't wear boots, what do they get instead?

Maybe wookiees will only be available as a companion. :)

yeah i highly doubt they will be in as a playable class, but ill still behave like one :D

/combhair ftw

Alliance. The Sith are evil just for the sake of being evil, I'd bounty hunt for the money, the sport, and the fame, not just because I wanna be a bad guy. If I gotta off a few "good" guys, then under the right circumstances I might do it, hehe. But overall, I wouldn't really be downright evil at heart, I'd just be walking the line.

I'm undecided... I guess I'd say Republic, but in the end I'll go where some other people go

I havent decided i will commit to this game yet so i am not voting. I am a chaotic good guy in nature so rest assured i will be opposing sith if i chose to play so all yr bases belongs to me. :D

You know, they might not even have wookiees as a playable class. After all, it kinda sucks having to build everything with tall wookiees in mind, including clothes. Plus there's balancing - if wookiees can't wear boots, what do they get instead?

Maybe wookiees will only be available as a companion. :)

O M G! Spoken like a true Imperial. You might as well have said "Maybe Wookiees will only be available as SLAVES" ya bastard :p

Back