Question for the ladys now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 5 2005, 02:08 PM) [snapback]5112[/snapback][/center]
lol the wonderful joys of midgets *no offense to any that are reading this thread*
[/b]

Too late I am outraged.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 05:08 AM) [snapback]5111[/snapback][/center]
I find falling asleep ontop of them during the middle is funny.
[/b]
OMG! so you are the one that dated my bestfriend :p she told me about you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 05:07 AM) [snapback]5110[/snapback][/center]
its cool that you try it with everyone just to see who can take it and who can't, but I know with the person I was with he was respectful enough to make sure there was no pain involved and it was worth it to me, not just himself like most guys would have tried
[/b]

lol, haven't tried it with "everyone". It is just seeing where the events take you. Worst feeling is when a women gets all revved up with you during the activites and gets excited to try things out, so to speak, and things go...badly.

Poor girl actually felt down on herself for a while thinking she wasn't "woman enough" to enjoy it. Though the sympathy blowjobs afterward were great :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 5 2005, 02:09 PM) [snapback]5115[/snapback][/center]
OMG! so you are the one that dated my bestfriend :p she told me about you
[/b]

Only if I snored and drooled in her ear.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 05:08 AM) [snapback]5111[/snapback][/center]
I find falling asleep ontop of them during the middle is funny.
[/b]
ROFL heres El-d to keep the focus

To Shaggz: Because toys don't hug you afterwards.

To Syn: Some people just believe that it is not for them and never will.

Some can.
judydoll.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 6 2005, 05:10 AM) [snapback]5116[/snapback][/center]
lol, haven't tried it with "everyone". It is just seeing where the events take you. Worst feeling is when a women gets all revved up with you during the activites and gets excited to try things out, so to speak, and things go...badly.

Poor girl actually felt down on herself for a while thinking she wasn't "woman enough" to enjoy it. Though the sympathy blowjobs afterward were great :D
[/b]
I don't mean anything rude at all by it.. just saying in 99% of the cases its skill not the size that determines things *Tiv: of the girls that do it* and guys blame it on their size for it not working when its usually not the case *coughsorrytosmallguysouttherewhothinktheyareHUGEcough* - lol and thats not to you fluffy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 05:11 AM) [snapback]5119[/snapback][/center]

To Syn: Some people just believe that it is not for them and never will.
[/b]
but toys dont promise to call and never do.....

Man now that i think about it, I seem to be going down the wrong lane on this thread.....

Actually the reason I won't has nothing to do with pain. It has to do with my deep seated belief that certain places were just not meant to be intruded.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 05:17 AM) [snapback]5125[/snapback][/center]
Actually the reason I won't has nothing to do with pain. It has to do with my deep seated belief that certain places were just not meant to be intruded.
[/b]
that the same shit my wife says :(
and because im too large *cough*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 05:17 AM) [snapback]5125[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
me too! like my mouth, that was meant for biting.. nothing else and guys get sooooo pissed when you take a big ol chomp on that part for some reason /shrug

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 5 2005, 02:18 PM) [snapback]5126[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
She just tells you that so it

1. Bumps your ego
2. Makes you quit bugging her about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 05:18 AM) [snapback]5126[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
*points at the baby arm and fist in Shaggz pants and laughs* noooo bootay for you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 5 2005, 02:17 PM) [snapback]5125[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Look at is more of a chimney sweep.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 05:20 AM) [snapback]5131[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
lol, when I finally grow up I wanna marry El-D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 5 2005, 02:20 PM) [snapback]5131[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Thankfully I live in an apartment without a fireplace. There is a reason for that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 05:20 AM) [snapback]5130[/snapback][/center]
*points at the baby arm and fist in Shaggz pants and laughs* noooo bootay for you
[/b]
more like a chewed up twizler with some tic-tacs :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 05:20 AM) [snapback]5131[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
how bout a low-cost Enima?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 02:51 AM) [snapback]5005[/snapback][/center]
What is it that you look for in a guy.
I mean what turns you on to make you want to have out of controll sex with him
Guys take notes
DrewPA
[/b]
a curve, X, and a 6 pack *and not the kind he can hold in his hand*

Back