Question for the ladys now

DrewPA

What is it that you look for in a guy.
I mean what turns you on to make you want to have out of controll sex with him

Guys take notes

DrewPA

1. Humor. I love to laugh - but the humor should not always be "guy" jokes. Once in awhile they are funny, but too many gets me annoyed.

2. Eyes - I love looking into eyes and seeing a person for who they are.

3. Intelligence. I will talk about things that actually mean something (hard to believe sometimes I know) and I want someone to be able to talk to my level.

4. Voice - gotta have an awesome voice. Not sure why - it's just something I love.

Basically, I look for someone who can be a friend as well as a love.

Voren has it all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 03:04 AM) [snapback]5010[/snapback][/center]
1. Humor. I love to laugh - but the humor should not always be "guy" jokes. Once in awhile they are funny, but too many gets me annoyed.

2. Eyes - I love looking into eyes and seeing a person for who they are.

3. Intelligence. I will talk about things that actually mean something (hard to believe sometimes I know) and I want someone to be able to talk to my level.

4. Voice - gotta have an awesome voice. Not sure why - it's just something I love.

Basically, I look for someone who can be a friend as well as a love.
Voren has it all.
[/b]
so very true. one thing i love about her most is the fact i can just chill with her

But also remember that there are many types of people all with different types of qualities that one looks for often reflecting on things that gave them positive memories or fullfils something that was missing in their life.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 5 2005, 12:29 PM) [snapback]5028[/snapback][/center]
But also remember that there are many types of people all with different types of qualities that one looks for often reflecting on things that gave them positive memories or fullfils something that was missing in their life.
[/b]

I just wanted to Quote this because a lot of people think El-D is a bit spaced. He actually is a fairly intelligent guy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 5 2005, 12:30 PM) [snapback]5030[/snapback][/center]
I just wanted to Quote this because a lot of people think El-D is a bit spaced. He actually is a fairly intelligent guy.
[/b]

Yes talking to me one on one is a much different experience than what I post. TY tiv for the back up. :D I can't say the same for you cause you are just as nice one on one as in the group forum environment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 03:29 AM) [snapback]5028[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

n00b

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 5 2005, 11:29 AM) [snapback]5028[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
AND THEY HAVE TO TAKE IT IN THE BUM!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LukeIIA @ Dec 5 2005, 12:38 PM) [snapback]5043[/snapback][/center]
shh you know you like to have you brown eye wink
[/b]

Actually Luke you bring up an interesting test of quality in another person. Allow me to explain...

Man 1 wants to enter Woman 1's rear.

Woman 1 Does not want to engage in that type of activity.

If Woman 1 does said act to please her man it shows a quality of putting another person's needs in front of their own therefore showing a positive relationship trait.

If Woman 1 does not do said act, then would show in some respects she puts her needs in front of others. Some would view as a not positive relationship trait.

Now the flip side would Man 1 recipicate the symbolic act? I do not mean allow the Woman 1 to enter Man 1's rear as that is just gay. But we will use a simple example of if A=C & B=C then A=C

Woman being entered from rear = Painful hell
Man going shopping with woman = Painful hell
therefore
Woman being entered from rear = Man going shopping with woman

I as a man would feel obligated to go shopping with woman to show I sacrifice too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 03:30 AM) [snapback]5030[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
its like the Grinch, after stealing Xmas, you see El-d's little heart start a beating....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 5 2005, 11:51 AM) [snapback]5005[/snapback][/center]
What is it that you look for in a guy.
I mean what turns you on to make you want to have out of controll sex with him
Guys take notes
DrewPA
[/b]

THey have to like video games and a home cooked meal.. easy enough isn't it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadina @ Dec 6 2005, 04:30 AM) [snapback]5068[/snapback][/center]
THey have to like video games and a home cooked meal.. easy enough isn't it?
[/b]
yes, but you forgot if size matters

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 03:47 AM) [snapback]5049[/snapback][/center]
Actually Luke you bring up an interesting test of quality in another person. Allow me to explain...

Man 1 wants to enter Woman 1's rear.

Woman 1 Does not want to engage in that type of activity.

If Woman 1 does said act to please her man it shows a quality of putting another person's needs in front of their own therefore showing a positive relationship trait.

If Woman 1 does not do said act, then would show in some respects she puts her needs in front of others. Some would view as a not positive relationship trait.

Now the flip side would Man 1 recipicate the symbolic act? I do not mean allow the Woman 1 to enter Man 1's rear as that is just gay. But we will use a simple example of if A=C & B=C then A=C

Woman being entered from rear = Painful hell
Man going shopping with woman = Painful hell
therefore
Woman being entered from rear = Man going shopping with woman

I as a man would feel obligated to go shopping with woman to show I sacrifice too.
[/b]

you are doing something wrong

Back