Question for the ladys now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 04:37 AM) [snapback]5076[/snapback][/center]
you are doing something wrong
[/b]

Nah, just larger than some of the men you have obviously been with :)

/runs out of thread fearing syn's wrath.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 5 2005, 01:31 PM) [snapback]5071[/snapback][/center]
yes, but you forgot if size matters
[/b]

Actually technicially speaking size dosent matter a man with a 2 inch penis and 10 inch penis can equally satisfy a woman. Just recently read that fact. Don't know if I believe it and don't want to find out.. But is indeed a fact.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 6 2005, 04:38 AM) [snapback]5083[/snapback][/center]
Nah, just larger than some of the men you have obviously been with :)

/runs out of thread fearing syn's wrath.
[/b]
it has nothing to do with size.. and guys really don't get that
if you lack the skills you can have a 10 incher and it not matter :) sorry
some guys just have all the skills.. and a curve helps too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 5 2005, 01:37 PM) [snapback]5076[/snapback][/center]
you are doing something wrong
[/b]

Mmmm so is getting a running start from another room "something wrong"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 04:41 AM) [snapback]5086[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
WRONG we really do get that, we just like hearing it.
Its kinda like when you ask if the dress/pants/etc make you look fat. We know we are gonna say no, you know we are going to say no, shit everyone knows to say know. But its just nice to hear.
And hate to say it, when most men ask are/around in bedroom time, and women can lie.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 04:43 AM) [snapback]5089[/snapback][/center]
Mmmm so is getting a running start from another room "something wrong"?
[/b]
lol not at all El-D... as a matter of fact get a running start from AA, by the time you get here I'll be ready :p
j/k

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 04:41 AM) [snapback]5086[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

the size defintely matters with the pain aspect (from what you quoted earlier about el-d's post). I don't care how much skill a guy has, the girth of the thing is gonna make a difference putting it in a chciks ass.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 04:48 AM) [snapback]5095[/snapback][/center]
Lol. This thread is starting to scare me.

And Shaggz well size doesn't matter.
[/b]
lol Tiv, like i said. 2 reasons why i asked-
1. Cause its just nice to hear
2 see if any women (or men, Im not judgin) would say yes, so then we can bann them forever from using this site

Let me sum it up for guys who want to know about size. If it is extremely tiny or extremely large yes that is when it matters. For everything else it is your ability move your body. I mean if you are trying to drill a girl like she is a stuck fence gate you suck and need to take some skill lessons.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 6 2005, 04:48 AM) [snapback]5094[/snapback][/center]
the size defintely matters with the pain aspect (from what you quoted earlier about el-d's post). I don't care how much skill a guy has, the girth of the thing is gonna make a difference putting it in a chciks ass.
[/b]
unless you have a fist jutting out from under your tummy, size isn't as big a deal as you are making it out to be, wide or not

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 04:53 AM) [snapback]5098[/snapback][/center]
Let me sum it up for guys who want to know about size. If it is extremely tiny or extremely large yes that is when it matters. For everything else it is your ability move your body. I mean if you are trying to drill a girl like she is a stuck fence gate you suck and need to take some skill lessons.
[/b]
in-out-in-out shit is boring and unpleasurable for women. gotta have some variety, or else there are battery operated objects that could do that....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 04:56 AM) [snapback]5100[/snapback][/center]
unless you have a fist jutting out from under your tummy, size isn't as big a deal as you are making it out to be, wide or not
[/b]

listen to experience fluffy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 05:00 AM) [snapback]5102[/snapback][/center]
in-out-in-out shit is boring and unpleasurable for women. gotta have some variety, or else there are battery operated objects that could do that....
[/b]
*thinking Shaggz keeps a small petting zoo in his house and a midget with a trampolene*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 04:56 AM) [snapback]5100[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Well, I dunno about your experiences, but for me, some women, it's pain regardless. Some love it, even if it is there first time. But for others it is painful no matter how much skill you apply. Depends on the women, and I still think it depends on size, some folks can't strecth as well as others. Obviously you have no problem with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 05:01 AM) [snapback]5103[/snapback][/center]
can do more than that actually...

/halo
[/b]
ROFL my point exactly- I ment why waste the time/risks for something your toys could do and more?
(IMHO i sometimes wonder why they waste their time with men anyway lol)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 6 2005, 05:03 AM) [snapback]5105[/snapback][/center]
*thinking Shaggz keeps a small petting zoo in his house and a midget with a trampolene*
[/b]
lol, huh???
b ut your right about the midgit and the trampoline. I make him jump on it while i throw ice cubes at him

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 6 2005, 05:04 AM) [snapback]5107[/snapback][/center]
Well, I dunno about your experiences, but for me, some women, it's pain regardless. Some love it, even if it is there first time. But for others it is painful no matter how much skill you apply. Depends on the women, and I still think it depends on size, some folks can't strecth as well as others. Obviously you have no problem with it.
[/b]
its cool that you try it with everyone just to see who can take it and who can't, but I know with the person I was with he was respectful enough to make sure there was no pain involved and it was worth it to me, not just himself like most guys would have tried

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 6 2005, 05:07 AM) [snapback]5109[/snapback][/center]
ROFL my point exactly- I ment why waste the time/risks for something your toys could do and more?
(IMHO i sometimes wonder why they waste their time with men anyway lol)
lol, huh???
b ut your right about the midgit and the trampoline. I make him jump on it while i throw ice cubes at him
[/b]
lol the wonderful joys of midgets *no offense to any that are reading this thread*

Back