Predicting your death!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Feb 9 2007, 02:52 PM) [snapback]143593[/snapback][/center]
Madrigal: At age 87 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.

Sweet :D
[/b]
:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Feb 6 2007, 10:10 AM) [snapback]143051[/snapback][/center]
Gomi: At age 65 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.
[/b]

Dude, my first MMO wasEQ1 and yeah well im pretty little already but i lost like 15-20 down to like 90 lbs becuz well yeah i was addicted forgot to eat haha anywys heres what i got

Jen: At age 53 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Kamui: At age 59 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.

:pinch:

Okay, I didn't read any of yours 1st, just did my prediction, yeah, uncanny.noone else had it.

At age 79 you will drown in a wading pool under mysterious circumstances. The only clue will be a small blue pacifier found around your neck.

Back