Predicting your death!

Hayes: At age 82 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 6 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]143118[/snapback][/center]
Hayes: At age 82 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then. :blink:
[/b]
Awws :unsure:

Chris: At age 68
Christopher: At age 36 you will die from a lethal overdose of methamphetamines.
Lethos: At age 49 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
Puppy: At age 36 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

Thought i'd try both variations of my names, and my ingame name, and yeah don't ask about the last one.

Well, its different different times :p

Zana: At age 61 you will be shanked in prison, becoming fatally wounded.

I'm gonna shake barrs! :unsure:

I got electrocuted while playing Street Fighter. :(

I went through and put in a bunch of BS answers and stuff and a lot of it is kinda funny. Reminds me of the "Lets look into the year 2000" stuff with Conan O'brian.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lethos @ Feb 6 2007, 03:50 PM) [snapback]143125[/snapback][/center]
Chris: At age 68
Christopher: At age 36 you will die from a lethal overdose of methamphetamines.
Lethos: At age 49 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
Puppy: At age 36 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

Thought i'd try both variations of my names, and my ingame name, and yeah don't ask about the last one.
[/b]
Yeah, I'm going to call you Puppy now.

Chris: At age 37 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Feb 7 2007, 02:15 AM) [snapback]143195[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, I'm going to call you Puppy now.
[/b]

Only 1 person is allowed to call me Puppy, and if you knew the reasons behind why my fiancee does, I do not beleive you would call me Puppy heh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Feb 6 2007, 07:40 PM) [snapback]143094[/snapback][/center]
James: At age 66 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.
[/b]
colin: At age 66 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lethos @ Feb 7 2007, 05:06 AM) [snapback]143219[/snapback][/center]
Only 1 person is allowed to call me Puppy, and if you knew the reasons behind why my fiancee does, I do not beleive you would call me Puppy heh.
[/b]
Maybe I'll stick with Lethos.

At age 103 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus.

How banal!

At age 45 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

Haha, I got 31 more years till I bite the dust. Hmmm, what if I train myself to not sleep? Then I could sue this dum thing and be rich and freeze my body so I never die!

Panda: At age 47 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.
/drool beeeer,,,wait I don drink! Damn you meteorite, damn you for making me drink sweet hops and barley! Damn you to hell! :p

At age 28 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM

that's kinda weird...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Legato @ Feb 8 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]143446[/snapback][/center]
At age 28 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM
that's kinda weird...
[/b]

DXM Hallucinegen pretty common for those who like Robo-Tripping

At age 49 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

At age 51 you will become lost during a road trip and wind up living out the movie "Wrong Turn". Sorry for ya.

At age 59 you will spontaneously combust while dining out with your family.

At age 45 you will be hunted by a strange apparition resembling Andy Griffith, and subsequently commit suicide after the stress proves to be too much.

(My Favourite)

At age 28 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

Back