Predicting your death!

Timi

Timi: At age 61 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Clicky

Tiveria: At age 62 a statue will fall over and crush you while giving your acceptance speech for the position of Governor.

what's weird is that we have a governor with the same name as mine.

Stavrose: At age 31 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.

mine sounds likely.

Jed: At age 49 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

Merlyn: At age 93 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.

but I liked this one better

merlyn: At age 66 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

Gomi: At age 65 you will start playing an online game and become so addicted that you starve to death.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 6 2007, 09:27 AM) [snapback]143043[/snapback][/center]
Stavrose: At age 31 you will be struck by lightning while trying to move the antenna beside your mobile home in order to pick up late night adult movies.
[/b]
About 10 Years... start countdown :pinch:

Artica: At age 72 a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

:lol:

At age 61 you will fall into a vat of neutral shoe polish, and your body will never be recovered.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

(this is the longest they've let me live so far)

At age 62 the artificial intelligence software you programmed becomes self aware and devours you. You will be saved to disk though, so no worries.

ROFL

Joseph: At age 57 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

Seems reasonable.

Satnam: At age 46 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

At age 87 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

Well I found this interesting, since I've never used alcohol or drugs....and don't intend too. If this happens I was murdered.....( only lets see 50 more years to go.....)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Feb 6 2007, 02:40 PM) [snapback]143094[/snapback][/center]
James: At age 66 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.
[/b]
I figured you'd have a coronary while planning the marketing campaign for the Playstation 8.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Feb 6 2007, 11:46 AM) [snapback]143098[/snapback][/center]
I figured you'd have a coronary while planning the marketing campaign for the Playstation 8.
[/b]
:unsure:

Jodi: At age 36 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch.

Jodi: At age 47 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

Jodi: At age 51 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Jodi: At age 43 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

Jodi: At age 44 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

(that one is my favorite so far)

Jodi: At age 62 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 6 2007, 12:03 PM) [snapback]143105[/snapback][/center]
Jodi: At age 36 you will perish in an explosion caused by a leaky pilot light and a faulty electrical switch.

Jodi: At age 47 a large monkey will beat you to death, using the antiquated art of fisticuffs.

Jodi: At age 51 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Phobos, a moon of Mars.

Jodi: At age 43 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

Jodi: At age 44 you will die from an equipment malfunction in an exciting, fear based reality game show. Your death will receive the highest ratings of any episode of any reality show, ever.

(that one is my favorite so far)
Jodi: At age 62 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.
[/b]
:lol:

No sheep wool? :eek:

TIVS HAS BEEN SHAVED! :eek:

Eric: At age 41 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

what ?!!??!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Feb 6 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]143109[/snapback][/center]
Eric: At age 41 you will perish under strange circumstances involving a gallon of lotion, two nine volt batteries, and a photograph of a bicycle.

what ?!!??!
[/b]
The plot thickens ^_^

Back