Nintendo Wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 16 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]106670[/snapback][/center]
*drool*

okay im definately picking one of these up....
[/b]

Just remember folks, this is the online service (they're version of XboxLive), this is NOT the download old school games service. That serivce will be "free", as in no monthly subscription, however there will be a charge (around $5 - $10) per game downloaded.

i dont mind paying for the retro games tbh, just as long as i dont get shafted on price compared to you US folks. if its a download service then theres no need for any differences in pricing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 16 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]106678[/snapback][/center]
i dont mind paying for the retro games tbh, just as long as i dont get shafted on price compared to you US folks. if its a download service then theres no need for any differences in pricing
[/b]

I don't think the download price will be any different (ignoring conversion rates of the ultra strong pound, of course), but not sure, very little has been said about the retro games price for a while now.

Back