Nintendo Wii

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 25 2006, 04:05 PM) [snapback]97392[/snapback][/center]
BAH but ill get shafted on the buses and trains by all the fat people taking up my space
[/b]
the hell is a bus? :p

Forget the new games (which some, of course, do look great) but the feature i'm looking forward to is downloadable access to Nintendo's entire retro gaming line......including some sega megadrive/genesis games....mmmm there were some real gems from back in the day....can't wait to play through all the old school Metroids and Castlevanias :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Settbacca @ Jul 25 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]97412[/snapback][/center]
Forget the new games (which some, of course, do look great) but the feature i'm looking forward to is downloadable access to Nintendo's entire retro gaming line......including some sega megadrive/genesis games....mmmm there were some real gems from back in the day....can't wait to play through all the old school Metroids and Castlevanias :) [/b]

No shit? Well hell, that sold me right there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 25 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]97418[/snapback][/center]
No shit? Well hell, that sold me right there.
[/b]

You didn't know about that? Yeah, all the classic NES, SNES, and N64 games. Not to mention a slew of Sega Master system/Genesis games.

<------- can't wait to play Sonic again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jul 25 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]97421[/snapback][/center]
You didn't know about that? Yeah, all the classic NES, SNES, and N64 games. Not to mention a slew of Sega Master system/Genesis games.

<------- can't wait to play Sonic again. [/b]

Old school FTGDW...back when games were good!

DUDE Mortal Kombat 2!!!! HELLZ YES!

jurassic park, goldeneye, perfect dark, and ZOMG original mario kart

and duck hunt too methinks hehe

batman for sega... sonic... geez the list goes on. it's childhood again mommy!

I love nintendo. All the other companies go through phases of which game genre the like to produce but nintendo stays classic and thats what makes em the best.

OMFG ORIGINAL MARIO KART?!!?!?! im so getting one of these now.

and zampy was that question serious?

There were a lot of cool games in the SNES. Didn't like what it turned into after N64, Gamecube and so forth.

7th Saga
Lagoon
Breath of Fire 1 & 2
Final Fantasy 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Board, and Mystic Quest
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Earthbound
Secret of Evermore
Secret of Mana 1, 2 & 3
Zelda
Lord of the Rings
Lufia 1 & 2
Legend of Lodoss War
Robotrek
Secret of the Stars
Magic Knight Rayearth
Tales of Phatasia
Tales of Destiny
SimCity

:lol:

i think you are forgetting a very important one.....battletoads OMGZER i loved that game

and it would be cool if you could play goldeneye multiplayer with the wii remotes :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 25 2006, 02:50 PM) [snapback]97471[/snapback][/center]
i think you are forgetting a very important one.....battletoads OMGZER i loved that game

and it would be cool if you could play goldeneye multiplayer with the wii remotes :D
[/b]
I only liked RPGs the rest of the games I didn't care for. I got battletoads for one birthday, I remember I hated.

i dont mind RPGs every now and then but i need some REAL in your face action every now and then. although im not sure i actually liked battletoads as a game so much as being able to kill people as a toad that could do martial arts lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 25 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]97477[/snapback][/center]
i dont mind RPGs every now and then but i need some REAL in your face action every now and then. although im not sure i actually liked battletoads as a game so much as being able to kill people as a toad that could do martial arts lol [/b]

QFE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 25 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]97477[/snapback][/center]
i dont mind RPGs every now and then but i need some REAL in your face action every now and then. although im not sure i actually liked battletoads as a game so much as being able to kill people as a toad that could do martial arts lol
[/b]
I fixed that with the fights at school. :lol:
back then.

Right now, there are tons of FPS for the puter to cure that hunger.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 25 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]97479[/snapback][/center]
QFE!
[/b]
bah i should have known youd find a secondary meaning in that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jul 25 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]97421[/snapback][/center]

<------- can't wait to play Sonic again.
[/b]

Yeah, thats a plus!

I really just can't wait for Zelda, it looks so badass...
/wait :(

Back