Nintendo Wii

They don't always have the best line ups, but this time around they are looking more and more like a top dog then a novelty act.

Nintendo actually seems to be producing games instead of eye candy and expensive "entertainment systems".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jul 25 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]97367[/snapback][/center]
nintendo ftw! do they have a release date yet so i can schedule work and classes around it?
[/b]

Apparently the release date is September 2006, at the price of $249.99 :D

Actually Q4 2006, So September-November, doubt they'd release it during December due to the fact that people will probably need to start buying stuff before XMAS. As soon as I find out i'm pre-ordering mine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jul 25 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]97374[/snapback][/center]
Actually Q4 2006, So September-November, doubt they'd release it during December due to the fact that people will probably need to start buying stuff before XMAS. As soon as I find out i'm pre-ordering mine.
[/b]

The latest rumor I heard was end of September (whic would be early) to 2nd week of October. Where did you hear about the price?

booo guess who gets shafted on price again!!!!! i read its going to bed ?209 on release here which is TOTALLY crap and unfair as far as im concerned

ah no nm i just googled it and that was the xbox 360 price from a LONNNNNNG time ago

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jul 25 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]97384[/snapback][/center]
Ah, "no more than $250", which generally means $249.99. What was the price of the GameCube when it was released? $249, right?
[/b]

Yeah. Nintendo never goes crazy on prices for a console.

BTW...

BAH but ill get shafted on the buses and trains by all the fat people taking up my space

Back