Just Saw X-Men III...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ May 26 2006, 02:21 AM) [snapback]81667[/snapback][/center]
Do you know who I am? Im the juggernaut bitch!
[/b]

I watched a 7-minute trailer, and yes, the juggernaut looks like a bitch... they should have gotten GOLDBERG to play teh juggernaut...

WHERE IS MY FUCKING GAMBIT.

noobs, i swear

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ May 26 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]81671[/snapback][/center]
I watched a 7-minute trailer, and yes, the juggernaut looks like a bitch... they should have gotten GOLDBERG to play teh juggernaut...

noobs, i swear
[/b]

Tell me about it....one of the most popular x-men and they decide to leave him out. It's not even like he would require "crazy" special effects! pffffft Who the fuck cares about Angel??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ May 26 2006, 01:21 AM) [snapback]81667[/snapback][/center]
And it was motherfuckin awesome!

Do you know who I am? I can JuggleNuts bitch! [/b]
*fixed for accuracy :p and that is so Vix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ May 26 2006, 10:10 AM) [snapback]81741[/snapback][/center]
"Do you know who I am? I have JungleNuts"

Fixed for even more accuracy

12201%20huge%20nuts.jpg
[/b]
lol you know he axed that picture once on you.. why do you keep testing "Teh Stav"? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ May 26 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]81671[/snapback][/center]

noobs, i swear
[/b]

Goldberg isnt tall enough noob. Maybe the Game, or Big Show, Or Kane

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 26 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]81814[/snapback][/center]
That picture makes me horny.
[/b]

My.....how 'Vix' of you!

I dont think there's any human that can play Juggernaut.
They should have gone CGI with him.

Does anyone remember that issue where he and Colossus got into a bar fight?
That might have been like 20 years ago.

Okay I just saw the movie.

Why is it that whenever a woman becomes all-powerful, she loses control of her powers and it's up to a man to take her out?

And if Storm is the hand picked leader of the x-men, then why is wolverine barking orders? Wolvie totally deferred to storm in the comic, did he not?

guh. They had awsome character dynamics in the first two movies, but threw it all out the window for this one. wtfwuw Rogue? And don't even get me started about cyclops.

Had some nice set pieces though. Like the danger room and the battle at alcatraz. And during Magneto's speech, to what I assumed were the morlocks, I yelled out Caaan yooou digiiiiit, like I did at the matrix reloaded.

I'll give it a 6 out of 10.

Oh yeah... I liked Vinnie as juggernaut ;)

You gotta remember that the movie picks up DIRECTLY after X-Men 2 ended. Scott AND Logan are still wounded over Jean Grey. And the Rogue issue connects with X-Men 2 directly as well (remember how she couldn't get close with Bobby cause she couldn't touch him?). And Wolverine was barking orders cause he was the only non-mutant in the team. That's why Storm said to him in the mansion, "I hope you'll be able to do the right thing when the time comes." Storm KNEW it would be up to Wolverine cause he would not only be immune to the cure, but because he was the closest to Jean Grey out of all of them. It wasn't delibirately a man being chosen to take her out, it all flows with the story from the previous two movies. It just wouldn't make sense if Storm was the one to save the day because it would leave threads from the ongoing story hanging.

I give it an 8/10 cause Archangel was useless. They could've taken out his role entirely and it would not have mattered. Also, they did a great job introducinig us to Beast's personal issues when it came to seeing his human hand, but they just left it at that. They could've elaborated on it more, instead of leaving it at that. I also disliked the fact that Jean Grey had such a small role. Seriously, except for two instances, all she did in the entire movie was stand there. And lastly, wtf, Wolverine didn't smoke a single stogie in the movie except in the beggining, and he didn't even get to enjoy it :(

Wasnt that a byproduct of the scientific crap that was done on him that added his adamantium endoskeleton?

Back