IIA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 5 2006, 06:26 AM) [snapback]22014[/snapback][/center]
omg tiv is a fourm whore now!
[/b]

*defends mistress*

She is not! she simply enjoys talking to us, gracing us with her presence

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 4 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]22015[/snapback][/center]
Squish the Fish! Squish the Fish! :lol:
[/b]
:blink: Oh *I* see how it is... :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 4 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]21716[/snapback][/center]
How the hell did you get bricks into a bag and where can I find some?!?!

THIS I COMMAND!

COBRA LALALALLALALALLALALALA!!!!!!!!
[/b]

It is a hefty bag noob!!!

You know she's right. It's true, the majority of students are so cravingly PC that they wouldn't know a good time if it was sitting on their face, BUT there is one thing that will always unite us and them...they're young. They may not realize it yet--they've got the same raging hormones, the same self-destructive desire to get boldly trashed and wildly out of control--look out that window! That's not a protest, that is a cry for help. They're begging us, please have a party! FEED US DRINKS GET US LAID!! AHHHHHHH!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jan 4 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]22145[/snapback][/center]
:blink: Oh *I* see how it is... :huh:
[/b]

You know we dont have to take this!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 07:58 AM) [snapback]22157[/snapback][/center]
Who is she?
[/b]

A feminisit who learns an important lesson about men:

"You mean if your nice to them, they bring you stuff?"

All the while George Clinton rocks the stage.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 5 2006, 08:05 AM) [snapback]22165[/snapback][/center]
CACA!
This thread has been cacaified by Curse!
[/b]

/flings caca back at curse

Back