IIA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 5 2006, 06:03 AM) [snapback]21959[/snapback][/center]
*teleports away because smoking is evil*
[/b]

Chill its a joke :p havn't smoked in 7 years now......but after something like that you just gotta have one <_<

/grin @ Curse. I've never smoked hon. But I can pretend smoke on a forum after some fun with you and ker-ri.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]21982[/snapback][/center]
/grin @ Curse. I've never smoked hon. But I can pretend smoke on a forum after some fun with you and ker-ri.
[/b]

Thank you Mistress Tiv :)

i took my babies breath beneath the chandiler of stars and atmosphere and watch her disappear into the midnight shoooooooooooooooooooow! faster! faster! faster! faster! faster! oh no nono nonononono !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:13 AM) [snapback]21989[/snapback][/center]
/smacks paddle

You are welcome toy.
[/b]

Thank you mistress may I have another?

Ahhhhh

Okies thats better I am happy now :D

*mumbles* don't trust imperials didn't i tell you that? but oh no you gotta get all tough swinging that lightsaber.... but it's not my fault they jumped me....you shouldn't have been there in the first place.....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:21 AM) [snapback]22001[/snapback][/center]
*glares*

What did you say slave!?!?
[/b]

*glares back* it wasn't me it was mr rankin, he talks to me a lot he's the one that said it not me he's in my head gah!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 06:26 AM) [snapback]22012[/snapback][/center]
Rankin...oh Rankin...where are you? I think you need punishing!
[/b]

Squish the Fish! Squish the Fish! :lol:

Back