IIA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 03:01 AM) [snapback]21722[/snapback][/center]
We make people feel ...uncomfortable.
[/b]

/sigh...fixed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 03:01 AM) [snapback]21722[/snapback][/center]
We make people...uncomfortable.
[/b]

*looks over shoulder* you're doing a good job :)

I will leave now as i have nothing constructive to add other than.... DOWN WITH THE EMPEROR!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 03:05 AM) [snapback]21727[/snapback][/center]
*looks over shoulder* you're doing a good job :)

I will leave now as i have nothing constructive to add other than.... DOWN WITH THE EMPEROR!!!!!!
[/b]

Too late!

Tiv, hold her down...time for a Fluffy licking!

/lick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 4 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]21726[/snapback][/center]
/sigh...fixed.
[/b]

Been a bit you know..since well...*cry* I can't talk about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 4 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]21729[/snapback][/center]
Too late!

/lick
[/b]

if I hold her down can I er...too?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 5 2006, 03:06 AM) [snapback]21729[/snapback][/center]
Too late!

/lick
[/b]

YUCK I've been licked by a wookie yuck! ack! wookie germs! help call the medics! call the police! ack!

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 03:06 AM) [snapback]21730[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Of course! Why even ask that? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 03:08 AM) [snapback]21732[/snapback][/center]
YUCK I've been licked by a wookie yuck! ack! wookie germs! help call the medics! call the police! ack!

:lol:
[/b]

Oh you don't get away that easily....first you must learn to spell Wookiee correctly, then we will see about the chance of the lickings to cease.

/lick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 03:06 AM) [snapback]21730[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:blink: ooo now this could be interesting :unsure: you both would have to best me in battle for no one can touch a warrior priestess of Kika'Lekki unless they have defeated her!

and i can't spell .... thats why i am not a programmer :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 03:10 AM) [snapback]21735[/snapback][/center]
:blink: ooo now this could be interesting :unsure: you both would have to best me in battle for no one can touch a warrior priestess of Kika'Lekki unless they have defeated her!
and i can't spell .... thats why i am not a programmer :p
[/b]

Well then....the lickings must continue then...Tiv, get El-d, Timi, and the rest of IIA over. This could take a while.

/lick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 5 2006, 03:14 AM) [snapback]21740[/snapback][/center]
Well then....the lickings must continue then...Tiv, get El-d, Timi, and the rest of IIA over. This could take a while.

/lick
[/b]

:blink:

/Forcerun

HAH! /snare

/gets the rayon silk rope

/ties down Ker-ri

El-D!!!! TIMI!!!!! Siymon!!!! Gomi!!!!! Noah!!!! IIA! Get your tail over here! The mistress calls!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 5 2006, 03:17 AM) [snapback]21742[/snapback][/center]

/Forcerun
[/b]

/Wookieerun3

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Tiv, get the IIA paddle....it's initiation time!

*oils the wood to make it nice and shiney" I should warn you Ker-ri. It leaves a nice IIA brand.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]21744[/snapback][/center]
HAH! /snare

/gets the rayon silk rope

/ties down Ker-ri

El-D!!!! TIMI!!!!! Siymon!!!! Gomi!!!!! Noah!!!! IIA! Get your tail over here! The mistress calls!
[/b]

THANK GOD SNARE DOESN"T WORK! DAMN FORCE RUN TIMER!

/Quick Prayer to the goddess

/Draw saber

COME ON YOU PANSIES! :angry:

/wields Tiv's Huggerific Saber

I do not wish to fight. But if I am forced, I will defend my self and the right to lick Ker-ri!

*farts due to strain ultimately knocking tivieria into an unconscious state declaring curse the victor*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 5 2006, 05:12 AM) [snapback]21837[/snapback][/center]
*farts due to strain ultimately knocking tivieria into an unconscious state declaring curse the victor*
[/b]

/HUG Curse
/PUKE from smell

Back