Funny sex story come on tell us

DrewPA

What was the funnest thing that happend to you when you were having sex. COme on tell us we do not know who you are....

Getting it on in my truck when we set of the car alarm and all the nabors came out to see what was going on.. OPPPPS rofl...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 29 2005, 11:10 PM) [snapback]1583[/snapback][/center]
What was the funnest thing that happend to you when you were having sex. COme on tell us we do not know who you are....

Getting it on in my truck when we set of the car alarm and all the nabors came out to see what was going on.. OPPPPS rofl...

DrewPA
[/b]

whats sex?

Something you have to do out side of SWG ROFL.. well for most of us bang boom bang boom zap.

DrewPA

only you would post this Drew :D hehe.

I'm a virgin though, so no kinky sex stories here. I'm waiting for marriage and i'm not married yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn @ Nov 30 2005, 11:11 AM) [snapback]1619[/snapback][/center]
only you would post this Drew :D hehe.

I'm a virgin though, so no kinky sex stories here. I'm waiting for marriage and i'm not married yet.
[/b]
shame
(JK, not really, my bro is the same way. But i was tainted by the flesh. Damn sheep)

Worst thing in the world is to marry someone and be "incompatible" with them in bed.

Hope you get lucky!

Well...

The funniest thing that happened to me had nothing to do with me having sex.

I stayed at my friend's dorm room when I went to visit her. Well her boyfriend decided to sleep over. So I was lying in between the two dorm beds - trying to mind my own business...

The blankets on my friend's bed kept shifting back and forth. I tried turning away, but then it was hitting me in the back. So I rolled over and said "when yer done can you let me know so I can sleep?"

Major laughing all around.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 01:30 AM) [snapback]1767[/snapback][/center]
Well...

The funniest thing that happened to me had nothing to do with me having sex.

I stayed at my friend's dorm room when I went to visit her. Well her boyfriend decided to sleep over. So I was lying in between the two dorm beds - trying to mind my own business...

The blankets on my friend's bed kept shifting back and forth. I tried turning away, but then it was hitting me in the back. So I rolled over and said "when yer done can you let me know so I can sleep?"

Major laughing all around.
[/b]

What? You don't like getting hit on the back of the head during sex? Okay, I will keep that in mind. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 30 2005, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1771[/snapback][/center]
What? You don't like getting hit on the back of the head during sex? Okay, I will keep that in mind. :)
[/b]

Might have been different it was me getting the sex eh? This was back when I was a virgin too so you can imagine my frustration.

My best story is the night i met my wife. We met on the Vegas strip one night while i was a little (very) drunk, and we hit it off right away, and spent the next 4 hrs hanging out and whatever. so i got seperated from my friends, so i decided to see if i could make the night really good. So after a little bit of bs, she asked if i would like to come back to her hotel room. Well, my momma didnt raise no fool, so we head up there. when we got to her level, and walk to her door, she says "um, I wasnt exactly truefull downstairs". So im think great- virgin, herpes, something. NOPE!! "I am sharing a room with my 13 yr old sister, so we cant have sex." ?????!!!!! Well, needless to say I didnt get none that night, but we met up a few days later, when sissy was walking the strip..... well, I dont need to kiss and tell too much so. but thats my best "sex/no sex" story,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 01:36 AM) [snapback]1772[/snapback][/center]
Might have been different it was me getting the sex eh? This was back when I was a virgin too so you can imagine my frustration.
[/b]
my best bud had sex sitting right next ti me in the back of a jetta driving home from the beach one night.

I have a friend who started banging his now wife almost ontop of me in college...Never passed out in that man's room again.

It is a long story...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 30 2005, 10:49 AM) [snapback]1781[/snapback][/center]
I have a friend who started banging his now wife almost ontop of me in college...Never passed out in that man's room again.

It is a long story...
[/b]

LMAO

That's...scary. lol

A scary story - I once sat with my old best friend while she was um. playing with my cousin - at least he was wearing pants.

I was really shocked but wasn't sure of the proper protocol to stand up and walk away. Not to mention I was kind of curious since I was like 14 and new to those kinds of things.

Me and RL friend have a "weird" relationship. We have fought each other countless times, fought other people countless times (we used to get into fights with frat houses often) been arrested together (not for fighting each other either), been in strange situations with the other guy and women (as in slept with the same women...sometimes at the same time).

Anyways, one night we are all loaded, and I go up to the 3rd floor to go to sleep (6 guys lived in one big house, we threw huge parties), and as I am undressing with the lights off. I happened to look on my bed and all I see the sheet pulled all the way up on the bed to a pair of eyes staring at me. The fucker was in my bed, so this lead to another one of our fights, he was a striker (Muay Thai), I am a grappler (Jiu Jitsu) so our fights are always entertaining, till I finally get him out of the room to go to sleep.

Next weekend rolls around, we are all loaded again, so I go up to his room to pull the same trick on him, well, the kid didn't have any bed frame, he had a mattress or two on the floor with sheets thrown on them. Long story short he comes into the room with the now wife, and start making out. I couldn't help it, I start giggling like a little school boy, he sees me, well this leads to fighting of course. This time he doesn't get me out of the room, we both passed out fighting each other, with the mattresses all over the place (me underneath one of them). So, I come to about a half hour later with them starting to boink one another ontop of the matteress that was ontop of me, so I quickly get up, and hear the "oh no" come from their voices (not really a big deal I have seen her naked and visa versa before...we have a ton of stories, not sex related either), so I flip the mattress ontop of them as they get sprawled out on the hardwood floor. I'm laughing, my friend is laughing, the soon to be wife is yelling at me, so I quickly run to the hallway and grab this large snake stuffed animal (we had a weird house, it was a house of sin) and threw it ontop of the pile of mattress, sheets, and naked bodies. Figured I created some form of art regarding Adam and Eve and happily went to sleep.

Good times.

I hope at the very least you took pictures. LOL.

Wow. That was too funny. Thanks for making me laugh today.

I was never in a sorority thank goodness. I almost joined the band one. I actually lived with my parents until I moved out with Voren. But I had some fun times with some of my friends.

I ever tell you about what happened with me and Stacey and Wicca? Remind me to PM it to you because it's um. well. um. personal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 02:21 AM) [snapback]1786[/snapback][/center]
I hope at the very least you took pictures. LOL.

Wow. That was too funny. Thanks for making me laugh today.

I was never in a sorority thank goodness. I almost joined the band one. I actually lived with my parents until I moved out with Voren. But I had some fun times with some of my friends.

I ever tell you about what happened with me and Stacey and Wicca? Remind me to PM it to you because it's um. well. um. personal.
[/b]
thats not fair. we all love a good story!! :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Nov 30 2005, 03:10 PM) [snapback]1910[/snapback][/center]
How about when a girl is riding you and she has her period on you.
[/b]

WOW El-D
just all i can say is wow

Back