Funny sex story come on tell us

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 06:10 AM) [snapback]1910[/snapback][/center]
How about when a girl is riding you and she has her period on you.
[/b]
lol, thats why man made red towels bro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 1 2005, 06:59 AM) [snapback]1973[/snapback][/center]
Nothing a show can not fix been there done that what fun it was too....

DrewPA
[/b]
QFE. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.. been there before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 30 2005, 03:53 PM) [snapback]1970[/snapback][/center]
WOW El-D
just all i can say is wow
[/b]

ROFL. And you know what my first thought was? Maybe I can wait it out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Nov 30 2005, 04:57 PM) [snapback]2004[/snapback][/center]
ROFL. And you know what my first thought was? Maybe I can wait it out.
[/b]

LOL...........that would be MOST impressive!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 30 2005, 05:03 PM) [snapback]2011[/snapback][/center]
LOL...........that would be MOST impressive!!!!
[/b]

She was sooo embarassed and she goes "what do I do?" I go "DON'T MOVE. I can reach the phone and call your mom to come over and get us a towel." She thought I was serious lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Nov 30 2005, 05:05 PM) [snapback]2014[/snapback][/center]
She was sooo embarassed and she goes "what do I do?" I go "DON'T MOVE. I can reach the phone and call your mom to come over and get us a towel." She thought I was serious lol.
[/b]

I would have too....

:ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Nov 30 2005, 05:05 PM) [snapback]2014[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I applaud her for her bravery in asking "What do I do?"

LOL you so should have started dialin the phone....that would have been priceless!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 30 2005, 05:10 PM) [snapback]2018[/snapback][/center]
I applaud her for her bravery in asking "What do I do?"

LOL you so should have started dialin the phone....that would have been priceless!!
[/b]

ROFL I would of IF I didn't have a gathering mess on my stomach.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Nov 30 2005, 05:15 PM) [snapback]2023[/snapback][/center]
ROFL I would of IF I didn't have a gathering mess on my stomach.
[/b]

OMFG
i need to go take a shower now
you made me feel DIRTY with that one!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 30 2005, 05:16 PM) [snapback]2024[/snapback][/center]
OMFG
i need to go take a shower now
you made me feel DIRTY with that one!!!
[/b]

ROFL. you feel dirty? Try being on the receiving end lol. One of never thought this would happen moments lol. Lucky for her I have a good sense of humor.

ever hear of a tobagan? its when your doing your girl doggystyle at the top of the stairs, right before climax grab her arms out from under her and ride her down the stairs like a tobagan! :p

What if she has big big boobies you might do an endo... I guess if she lands on top and keeps going that is cool. Just what ever you do.. DO NOT ASK HER IS THIS HOW DADDY DID IT..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Nov 30 2005, 05:29 PM) [snapback]2037[/snapback][/center]
What if she has big big boobies you might do an endo... I guess if she lands on top and keeps going that is cool. Just what ever you do.. DO NOT ASK HER IS THIS HOW DADDY DID IT..
[/b]

:blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hermione @ Nov 30 2005, 05:24 PM) [snapback]2032[/snapback][/center]
ever hear of a tobagan? its when your doing your girl doggystyle at the top of the stairs, right before climax grab her arms out from under her and ride her down the stairs like a tobagan! :p
[/b]

Mmmm carwash is also nice. I find you really share when you do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 30 2005, 05:30 PM) [snapback]2038[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

i completely agree with ya there Tiv

OMG drewpa - you may need to change your meds teehee

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Nov 30 2005, 05:31 PM) [snapback]2040[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

I think what scares me is from what I know of DrewPa...I think he may have actually said that once....

ebda0e18943b8a3fa71aeaf20234b7af.jpg

little kid pwnd the car show!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 1 2005, 08:31 AM) [snapback]2040[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
well, if its toward the end thats one thing, or right after a shower, but damn, dont do it when she MIGHT even be getting it. That just opening up the flood gates!!!
AND HOW THE HELL DID THIS POST TURN INTO THIS CONVERSATION!?!?!?!

Back