Do you still play SWG?

this poll is sad, im not playing , I feel like my money is going to something better now like booze and smokes, mmmmm least they dont fuck me in the ass

I still play and am an addict! The game is like everything else... It needs work! The targeting system BLOWS! What makes the game kinda funny and sad, is those who RP and mistake the RP for real life. If one is so introverted that they mistake RP for RL... they have a screw loose! Those that I do know who RP, seem to have control and realize this is a game. At least two of the nameless people I know, have no RL, or even attempt to have some normalcy in their lives. I am not saying this to belittle or berate anyone, I am saying this because some people really need some help, mentally. If someone is really that warped and mistakes the RP for Real Life, play Sociolotron or Second Life. lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 20 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]88692[/snapback][/center]
this poll is sad, im not playing , I feel like my money is going to something better now like booze and smokes, mmmmm least they dont fuck me in the ass
[/b]

all in due time
everything will try
:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 20 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]88692[/snapback][/center]
this poll is sad, im not playing , I feel like my money is going to something better now like booze and smokes, mmmmm least they dont fuck me in the ass [/b]

Drink enough the possibilities are limitless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rergface @ Jun 10 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]86429[/snapback][/center]
I quit as soon as i realized its not fun anymore.
[/b]
QFE, SWG is now the Suxor!!!!!!

Sorry, but it's true.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 20 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]88692[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

QFE!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 20 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]88692[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I suggest addiction stacking. Combine the booze with swg and suddenly it all starts to look like preNGE again, the smokes are for when you sober up and realize that you've been playing all night long ;D

Back